New Track - DJ Abstraction - Dynasty

djabstraction

Registered
Reaction score
Hey peeps!

I have a new track that I'm going to be releasing shortly I just thought I'd share it with those that fancied a peek.

I've uploaded a video to YouTube but the quality is a little to be desired...

[youtube]V6yVQ1Ak0t8&fmt=18[/youtube]

I haven't released the track yet but if you would like to see the best quality version of that video you can download it in WMV format from my site,

http://www.djabstraction.com/misc/musicvideos/djabstraction_dynasty.zip

Alternatively you can see it in my Facebook group

DJ Abstraction | Facebook

It gets going properly during the first breakdown. Feedback welcomed. :grinning:

------------

Track now available for free download at

http://www.djabstraction.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=57&id=33

Last edited:
Nice effects in the video :)

Good job! Btw... you can try to put &fmt=18 just right after the video url, from youtube...
Maybe that improves the quality a little !

// Edit: it's at some places noticable that some beats are louder than others... This can be due to some soundprocessing (compression) by youtube, I don't know exactly...?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Nice effects in the video :)

Good job! Btw... you can try to put &fmt=18 just right after the video url, from youtube...
Maybe that improves the quality a little !

// Edit: it's at some places noticable that some beats are louder than others... This can be due to some soundprocessing (compression) by youtube, I don't know exactly...?

Cheers!

Hey dude! I've done as you suggest but not sure it's made much difference to the audio, the video certainly looks better in high quality.

Yeah YouTube is really poorly transcoding the video from WMV into whatever format it's in, presumably FLV, the video on my site, although larger has a 192kb MP3 sound track and sounds very clean :music:

I'll put the track on my site soon so it will only be a 10mb~ download then :)

Thanks for the feedback mate, it's much appreciated.

Hey dude! I've done as you suggest but not sure it's made much difference to the audio, the video certainly looks better in high quality.

Yeah YouTube is really poorly transcoding the video from WMV into whatever format it's in, presumably FLV, the video on my site, although larger has a 192kb MP3 sound track and sounds very clean :music:

I'll put the track on my site soon so it will only be a 10mb~ download then :)

Thanks for the feedback mate, it's much appreciated.

Hello again :)

Yes, you're right! The video is good now :) I found that 'trick' somewhere, and it's working in many cases. I'm thinking that youtube deliberately messes up the sounds a little, that people - if they want a clear version - have to buy a track instead of grabbing it from youtube :lol:

Kind regards!
Marco

hey abstraction.

i have heard your track, i like the melody you got in this one, really cool.

you have the music in your blood. :)

:music:

hey abstraction.

i have heard your track, i like the melody you got in this one, really cool.

you have the music in your blood. :)

:music:

aww cheers buddy! :super: I hope with a bit of practice I can make some more complex melodies soon :mask:

Thanks for your feedback it's much appreciated.

Back