no one on earth

etherk

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys... what do u think about next track:

above & beyond - no one on earth

Just say it awesome!! really one day i was comming home from college when starst one track... really i feel really high!! jho jho... and then ive seen wich one is it ant there u go.. no one on earth, since then ive love it!!

and which one of this version do u like more?

above & beyond - no one on earth (grabriel & dresden remix)
above & beyond - no one on earth (smith & pledger remix)

did not hear it yet, anyone else?

u're kiddin' right? :p: asot tune of the year 2004 ring a bell? :)

Anyway, it's a great choon. All mixes are nice but Gabriel & Dresden are responsible for making it the hit it has become, and their mix is also the one I like most :) (After that would probably come Above & Beyond's San Francisco Mix)

That track is really old! But i really love it. How did you never hear it before Dan? It was on top a few years back :p:

:) this song is a damn amazing vocal track,a great classic old&gold I like any remix of it, but if I have to choose one I would choose the San Francisco mix mentioned by XDR

ciao

hi guys... what do u think about next track:

above & beyond - no one on earth

Just say it awesome!! really one day i was comming home from college when starst one track... really i feel really high!! jho jho... and then ive seen wich one is it ant there u go.. no one on earth, since then ive love it!!

and which one of this version do u like more?

above & beyond - no one on earth (smith & pledger remix)

it takes much time before I started to see quality in this track.....G&D have made a superb track, but it's also a nice stuff the one made by mister Sonorous...he always makes so nice remixes till now....

I first heard No One On Earth in a Party 93 Markus Schulz set and I was awe struck by it. Since the I've used it a few times in my sets. It is a classic and will be for a long time to come.

OT: who's that sweety hun in your signature Dream????????? :D

/OT

I actually have to say, the original mix is maybe the worse version of the entire releases imo....

damnn really that old is???... i have a few month since i hear it and take the rythm!!

u know im from mexico.. maybe thats why... anyway i havent hear sonorous or a&b san francisco remix but i guess there are great!!

this version is the best:)
Vocal greattt

first time for me to hear no one on earth was in the ESSENTIAL MIX 2004 (RADIO 1). a classic by A&B. it was the track of the year- ASOT 2004 and in the essential mix of radio 1 it was the mix of the year .
IF U DIDNT LISTEN TO THIS ESSENTIAL MIX U MISSED!!!
GO AND LISTEN TO IT:
Above and Beyond, Mix Of The Year Broadcasted on Sunday 26th December, 2004

Back