Nocturnal Knights 238 - Nu Spirit & Sam Laxton on AH.FM 30-04-2024

Tottenham Hotspur Lift GIF by Barclays FAWSL

I heard that you live in Žižkov, so whenever you leave the district you say that you go to Prague :mask::mask::mask:
Nope, I don't live there :ee: This part of Prague has always been considered as the most dirty and dangerous (especially at night) lol :lolz: But recently, it has changed a lot.

Nope, I don't live there :ee: This part of Prague has always been considered as the most dirty and dangerous (especially at night) lol :lolz: But recently, it has changed a lot.
I was just joking :ee: :ee: But I heard that people from there say something like this when they go to another district :book: When I'm back again to Prague, I'll definately go there, but I don't know when it'll happen :lolz: :lolz:

Dreaming of Prague :mask: I'm sure it'd happen faster if there was held an event. which would be interesting to me :mask:

I was just joking :ee: :ee: But I heard that people from there say something like this when they go to another district :book: When I'm back again to Prague, I'll definately go there, but I don't know when it'll happen :lolz: :lolz:
Maybe it's true, it used to be like some strange community there ib Zizkov :lolz: But it was long ago, almost all the districts in Prague have changed a lot, they're much more clean and modern :)

Back