just4trance Registered Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 3,855 Reaction score 1,955 Yesterday at 5:22 PM #101 LucasChasingDreams said: @Lost_Being : Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) Click to expand... Perfectly fit my mood!
LucasChasingDreams said: @Lost_Being : Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) Click to expand... Perfectly fit my mood!
Pavol_CH Registered Joined Dec 17, 2023 Messages 44,043 Reaction score 44,720 Yesterday at 5:49 PM #102 just4trance said: Euro thing for sure! Old lady's/womens/wives summer. I'm in Canada! We do say Indian summer! Click to expand... witches summer
just4trance said: Euro thing for sure! Old lady's/womens/wives summer. I'm in Canada! We do say Indian summer! Click to expand... witches summer
Lost_Being Resident DJ Joined Jan 4, 2025 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,494 Yesterday at 6:15 PM #103 just4trance said: Euro thing for sure! Old lady's/womens/wives summer. I'm in Canada! We do say Indian summer! Click to expand... Thx for the info! To say Indian summer is more polite than Old Women's Summer.
just4trance said: Euro thing for sure! Old lady's/womens/wives summer. I'm in Canada! We do say Indian summer! Click to expand... Thx for the info! To say Indian summer is more polite than Old Women's Summer.