Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting -- Den Bosch ASOT600

Hi CICA9THC
great fotos! We met again at a drinks/bar in Expedition-Hall, You bought a beer and cola. I found no Token-Selling nearby, to long walking to buy token..
Sorry for that! :friends:

oh yes i remember :friends: no problem mate was nice to met you there :beer2:

It was great, loved every second of it! Talking about the AH meeting btw, ASOT itself was nice too, but to be honest, I think I liked the music at our meeting more than some of the sets I've hard at ASOT :) Also the people, it was almost like a big family reunion - awesome! :super:
And a special :thankyou: to A'ndy for his set, I hope it has been recorded because it :replay: !

Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: As always, it was a pleasure to meet you! :friends: Was great to meet all of you again, Dan, Laan, Raff, Marcel, Wailo, any everyone else I forgot :mask:

It was great, loved every second of it! Talking about the AH meeting btw, ASOT itself was nice too, but to be honest, I think I liked the music at our meeting more than some of the sets I've hard at ASOT :) Also the people, it was almost like a big family reunion - awesome! :super:

Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: As always, it was a pleasure to meet you! :friends: Was great to meet all of you again, Dan, Laan, Raff, Marcel, Wailo, any everyone else I forgot :mask:

Hi Andy!

Thanks for your great set. And thanks everyone for meeting up! I had the time of my life!

:thankyou: CICA for the nice pictures!

@ A`ndy: next time come 1 day earlier, you would have liked Luminosity!

with Raff and Labielecki
545872_4510508411788_532766263_n.jpg
Nice one. :) Oh wait, there is Fila in the background ! :)

with Labielecki and another polish guy
733778_4510518212033_1164479217_n.jpg
He is Paul Cogito - really nice guy, who is part of the Essential Vibes crew. :) Can You send them to me in high resolution ? :hmmm:

@FlyAway : What a pity We could not meet. Damn it.

PS. Speaking of the AH.FM meeting, after all, I decided not go there, because I did not want to miss a thing at the venue. We arrived at the venue about 19:30h.

Hi labielecki:iagree: :hug: Fine that You had also a great night,
I lost the group at the entry because of my warm-up ticket, Saw some people later again.

We will meet next time!:friends:

Hello guys !

I've some pictures to share with you. I was part of the before last saturday. I was the man with the "StateOfTrance.fr" shirt, remember. My shoots will be available soon, probably in the next week. :dance:

To see the pictures when available, you can subscribe on my Facebook profile : https://www.facebook.com/TheSymbiance

Thanks Dan and AH crew for this amazing pre-party, sound was epic !

Cheers
Mathieu

Hey guys, anyone know if the sets from the preparty are uploaded?

Cheers

Massive thank you to everyone who was there for our set, was awesome to play!!!! Loved every second of it!!!

:wall::wall: god damn why didn't I see this topic before ASOT600, maybe I wouldn't most of party spent dancing alone on Who's afraid of 138 floor
:lolz:

Next time @ ASOT I'll try to think a little bit more and try connect with some new and quite interesting party people around the globe here, that also like harder style of trance or any type of trance music
:music:

And this topic reminds me back 13-14 years ago and first Croatian forume that was strictly based on electronic music. And trough that channel I meet some new and realy awesome party peoples, that later became very good friends, all the way untill nowdays....So I hope next ASOT will start on preparty with some new Trance music lovers :)
:grinning::grinning::rave::rave:

So Sorry for the burst at the topic now 6 months after the event...

hello Stewanov :wave:

try to come more often to this site :wink: i know three ah-pre-parties before the asot 500,550&600 i attended the last two of this and probably we will have also an asot650 pre party in february so keep your eyes on the forum it will be added as info thread to the homepage under the ah logo where you see now these:↓

arrow.gif
15-10-2013 #EOYC Community Contest
arrow.gif
17-10-2013 Trance Department Live Recording
new.gif

arrow.gif
18-10-2013 Full on ADE Live Broadcast
arrow.gif
19-10-2013 GrotesQue Episode 100 Live Broadcast from Mainstage GrotesQue Indoor Festival​

I can't wait, I have not been there since 500 & 550 but ladies and gentlemen I am coming to Utrecht all the way from Canada again!! 650 + Luminosity is going to AMAZING!!!

Back