Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting -- Den Bosch ASOT600

WooHoo... not long now :)

ASoT Tickets booked... check.
Hotel booked... check.
Plane tickets booked... check.
Hire car sorted... check.

AH.fm has been a big part of my life for years now so I'm really looking forward to the pre-ASoT meet up.

...did anybody else buy their ASoT tickets and hotel through a company called Travel 2 Dance? If so, have you received anything yet? I emailed them and was told we'll receive everything via email during the week before ASoT. Not sure whether I should start to panic just yet.

Hi all, got a little problem, due to the recently announced workings on the rails I won't be there at 4, which is a bit silly, since I'm supposed to open the preparty :mask: So, my question now is, is there anyone who's going from Amsterdam or Schiphol or Utrecht by car who could give me a ride? Needless to say my eternal gratitude as well as gas money etc. would be theirs :)

Oh, my plane will arrive at Schiphol at 2:10, I guess that's important to know.

According to ns.nl I could be in Den Bosch at 3:55, if I can catch a train at 2:16, so only 6 minutes after landing - probably not possible. Next train / bus arrives only at 4:10, if I run to the venue I'd be only 15 minutes late, but I'd prefer to be there on time. So, if anyone's going by car and could give me a ride, that'd be awesome :friends:

Real big shame that Dan & Ferry play that timeslot. Armin's warmup will start at 20.00, so people, including me, will leave the preparty somewhere between 19.00-19.30!

Ahhh why does their track maintenance always start on the Saturday? Wasn't any last year, but for 500 ended up goin to Nijmegen first.

Ah well, need to leave a bit earlier then. Line up looks good for the pre-party :)

Me too :friends: Arriving tomorrow 15:20 in den Bosch, with the train.

I'm around 17:00 CET there, good to see all happy :megacrazy: ppl.
I come by car from Hengelo, with my cycle on the back. Park the car by my brothers house in Den Bosch and come cycling to the pre-party (saves expensive parking tickets, we dutch loves cheap :crazy: )
btw... wearing same shirt as the avatar, you cannot not miss me, old man, grey hair, EL-Jay shirt

Last edited:
Hi all, was nice to meet you all. Here are some first pics taken from the Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting inside Eivissa earlier today
GatheringPic1.jpg

GatheringPic2.jpg

Was pretty packed and this is only one side of the room, that together with non stop sweet choons!
Greetz!

Last edited:
Thanks for Organisation, met Dan and some people. Great Sets from poland and other!

ASOT600 was also massive music, not only melodic Trance, Most people wanted to go to 138bpm. Was full with no entry and also main was full sometimes.

I had a nice evening! :D WHo was that guy from AH.fm who danced and danced @ stage D? Mark Sherry was behind the desks. That AHfm guy had a lot of energy :D

I'm not sure where I can ask this; does someone know the title of that track when Armin waved his hands from left to right? Andrew Rayel played that track as well. It is a very happy track in my opinion :)

excellent fantastic huge 3 awesome parties :super::super::super: definitely the best weekend what i ever had :clap::clap::clap:

:iagree: (even though I can consider myself lucky, as I had weekends like this some other times)

And a special :thankyou: to A'ndy for his set, I hope it has been recorded because it :replay: !

I'm not sure where I can ask this; does someone know the title of that track when Armin waved his hands from left to right? Andrew Rayel played that track as well. It is a very happy track in my opinion :)

it's Marlo - boOm : D

Back