Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello everyone! My name is Sebastian and i'm a brand new member of this awesome radio/forum. I come from Slovenia and i'm a trance DJ. I like different subgenres of trance music. U can check my facebook page here, or my Mixcloud page here. I make my trance podcast Transition every week, so if you're interested in different trance styles, visit one of my pages and check it out. I'm also looking for a new radio station, where i could broadcast my podcast, so if anyone could help me with that, i would be very happy.

Cheers
Sebastian aka Nostromo

Hell gang...been a long time lurker (years)....decided to bite the bullet and join up this year. My absolutely fav time of the year is EOYC ...cheers

[h=1]ductions[/h]

PSCD1.jpg

PSCD3.jpg

[h=2]Music productions[/h]
This section exists to remind me about it that it's time to start making their own music productions - but I still cannot boast of any own production, I think that in the near future this will change. Until then I look forward to an inspiring force that pushes me to work.

Many years of listening to the various music have created increasing desire to create. I love to make my own small contribution to the great world of music. I hope I have the chance and it will come soon.

If you have an idea for music production, live or online or whatever email me at p@pablo-space.com

Two covers for music that does not exist yet [you can see on the left]... the covers that make me inspired to work. Sounds do not exist yet, but the vision is getting clearer.

Hey there ah.fm people!

Long time listener, just got around to joining (that log in with Facebook button makes it too easy!). 40-something trance fanatic from Tampa, FL. EOYC is my favorite time of year.

Favorite Labels: Mental Asylum, Iboga, Pharmacy Music, JOOF, Outburst, Subculture, Digital OM, Future Sounds of Egypt
Favorite Styles: tech-trance, psy trance, uplifting (in that order) tech house, techno, future house
Too many favorite artists to name.

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/snappatrack
My Facebook: https://facebook.com/snappatrack

-Nick

Hello , I'm new to the forum but I'm a very old fan of this website and Trance Music.
I'm a Trance DJ, not a producer. and I have a GREAT passion about and deeply into this music.

Happy New Year Guys :) <3

Cheers,
Kogo

Hey folks, Just checking in to say hi..

My name is Grant and I go by the Artist name CommonGround. Ive been djing for about 8 years and producing for 5 years. I have an uplifting trance tune called "Finally" on Skyfall Records and Givers of Sound have also done a remix of it. I have a heap of new tunes i plan to release in 2016 :)

I also a Co-Founder/owner of NuBreed Events in Brisbane, Australia. We put on Trance, Techno, Psy and Progressive nights and we book a lot of Big name international trance DJ's. Our next event is on the 22nd of January featuring Ben Nicky.

Ive kinda made it a promise to myself to become more active in the online trance communities outside Facebook in 2016.. To be honest, i haven't posted in a forum for many years.. You will find i can be very opinionated, especially about my passion which is music. Having said that, I'm a good bloke really, just ask my mum hahaha.

Cheers
Grant
www.facebook.com/CommonGroundOfficial

Hi I'm returning to the registered user area. I'm happy to listen the EOYC 2015 with the Ronny K uplifting set.
Best regards from Venezuela!

Hi, I'm from Uruguay and i've listened to ah.fm with my friends since so many years ago, but its just now when i've decided to join this community in an active way. I'm a big fan of trance and psy trance and I would like to record something of that genre someday, unfortunately, even when i'm a good keyboardist , I know nothing of programming electronic music :c

Withouth anything more to say, have a good 2016 everyone <3 !

PS: I'm sorry for any broken english. Spanish is my native language

Last edited:
Hello,

Nice to meet you all. This is eXcel from TranceSound lots of new mixes and music coming soon.

Have a great day.

eXcel

Hey everyone, just joined after listening for a few days, decided to move over here after the recent DI.FM changes, seems like there is a much better community here too.

Back