Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi there
i`m new on this forum. I`m from Latvia and I like trance music! I came here visiting trance.lv
Trance music in latvia is not so popular than other states so I came here to listen trance music.

Hello there!

I am a 23 year old music producer from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who produces Trance, Hard House, Hardstyle and Happy Hardcore.

I am currently working on a trance episodes project with DJ soundwave on his website www.dj-soundwave.com which is where I also discovered this website.

Well, enough about me; I would love to get to know the people here.

-cheers-

Hello everyone

Thought I would finally come and say hello. Be a bit rude to be a part of the UK In The Mix and not be a member :)

Hoe you're all good :D

Hello fellow trance lovers.

Just joined, been listening to the radio awhile, but never joined up untill now. Gotta get one of them tshirts soon, love them.

Cya!

What's up everyone my name is john and I'm from St louis Mo in the US. I learned about this site form a cd that a friend gave me. It had cloud 9 mix sessions on it and I loved it so I came straight here and registered.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i'm from argentina, ready to enjoy trance music

Hello,

I'm Jake from Birmingham in England. Listened to Lazarus since his first few shows on an old forum called DJ Source way back in about 2003.

He messaged me on MySpace the other day to tell me he was doing an 100th show and thought as I've missed his shows for the past year, only catching one or two, I may as well find out what he's up to.

Not really up on my Trance anymore, I used to be a fiend for it. More into my Techno now. I DJ and make music in that style and others, whatever I feel like doing really.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Hello,

I'm Jake from Birmingham in England. Listened to Lazarus since his first few shows on an old forum called DJ Source way back in about 2003.

He messaged me on MySpace the other day to tell me he was doing an 100th show and thought as I've missed his shows for the past year, only catching one or two, I may as well find out what he's up to.

Not really up on my Trance anymore, I used to be a fiend for it. More into my Techno now. I DJ and make music in that style and others, whatever I feel like doing really.

Nice to meet you all! :)
:welcome: dude! Good to see you here :smile1:

Heeey every1, i've discovered ah.fm some time ago, i'm a listener (great sets here :clap:) so now i decided to register

Greets to you all :thumbsup:
Sirit from Portugal

dizzybugstain!:hug:

Glad you can join us!:grinning:

:welcome:To all the newcomers

:ah:

Last edited:
hi just joined...24 originally from Carcas but now the NYC
looking to DJ some trance and minimal on here :)

cheers!

A special :welcome: to all the latest AH members!

Hiiii.....!!!!!

Hello a Toda la Familia de Afterhours.fm, para mi es un honor el pertenecer a su forum...Gracias y que viva el Trance & Progressive!!!:super:Estoy en Italia y a escuchar con todo el In The Mix este 29 de Junio...!!!:music:

I'm new

I'm new I'm new to the music - and can't get enough of it I don't know one DJ or type from another - any suggestions how i can get the background? PS I'm also very old :wow:

Back