Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello !!!

Hello everybody, i am new on this incredible site.
I was looking for go to trhe trance energy 2009 and i found this link to music site.
I am really happy to be her, i come from France, i am 22 years old, and just one thing : Trance or Die ........That's all !!

Hi all!

Hi all!

I'm new on this site. I hope it will be good!:)
enjoy!

news

Hello There ,

i am new on this site , and i found interested my self to received infos...

thanks in advance

adrian from south america / brazil

jammer dat ik terug moest terwijl ik er nog maar 5 minuten vandaan was!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had n zieke in de auto...........dus terug karren naar utrecht en t net op
had liever daar op de dansvloer gestaan in zoetemeer

Introducing the lastest newbie

Greetings and Salutations Trance Fans

A few years back a close-knit clan of friends and I were fond of our own trance cottage parties and a once great festival in Ontario Canada called Om.

Ever since then Trance/House/Prog has been a wonderful part of the vast array of musical styles I love to listen to and discover.

A new friend had me listening to tracks on YouTube and after searching the source for a great Moscow Nights track I found my way here.

Currently getting into the mood with AH FM right now in preparation for a Milk Audio Night at Revival in Toronto.

Namaste trance nationals,
Michael

Greatness

I'm not really a new member here; I've just never posted. I've been listening to AH.FM for some months now as a backdrop to EVE Online, as I enjoy the variety and never ending, musical greatness much more than the in-game music.

I wish somehow they could provide AH.FM as an alternative in the game itself. That would be stellar! ( for those that know about EVE, pun intended :) )

whats crackin everyone :grinning: never really stopped to say hello. so hello from Michigan.

A quick thanks to every one that keeps this station running :bravo:you have sparked an obsession for electronica and im loving every minuet of it :super:

Hello AH

Im not so new to AH jsut new to ur site i have stream'd ur shows for 2 yrs now and jsut join ur great site. My name is Cory aka Dj Kiel/Cory Robin im a dj/prodcuer here in canada and i work closely with Jzl im sure u all know who he is, i do have sum sets i can share with u all jsut send a msg and i shall see what i can do to get it to yah , who know maybe one day u'll hear it on the air :) keep up the Great work Dan and come back to Canada again soon we shall go party and drink our faces off hahahaah Cheerz Mate

Cory aka Kiel

Hi folks - New to this forum but thought id say hello and introduce myself.
Im a trance DJ and learning production. Been DJing about 7 years now and have a website with my work on - Patchwurx Recordings ®

Pleased to meet u all!

Cheers

Stu

New Zealand huh.
You guys have an Anti-Nuclear regulation there correct?

hey all whats bumpin. jus joined the site and i think it rocks. I wish i had known about it long time ago, n e ways just sayin hey from Canada...peace.

Back