Official New Users Thread !! say hello

HI! all ime adam from the 9barproject love makeing muzic and listening to all good muzic
ive parted hard for long time

Hello, I'm K8-e :)

hi everybody im barry from united kingdom i have just joined this show and what i have heard so far is amazing i could listen to this music forever i just love trance music and also i love techno as well it is all good here so keep up the good work everybody well done im totally hooked for life great music

Ciao a tutti!
I'm Raffaele from Italy (Milano), maybe someone has already met me on another Trance-related form under the nickname "raf" (with only 1 'f'); unfortunately this forum doesn't allow 3-letter nicknames... :(

I see that many people post here their preferred DJ... That would be Manuel Le Saux for me!

I want say hello from RUSSIA, Hi my name is Zinaida and i like tranc! :) :) :)

Hi my name is Alan Cech , I was born in prague 1966 now i live in canada. Canada is a great place to live but I was brought here when i was just a baby. i had to grow up knowing only my mother and now that I am a man who never married, i wonder what it would have been like to have a complete family. I miss the Czech republic and plan to one day return for another visit...but this time I hope to find love. So if there are any lovely Czech ladies out there that may wish to meet me you can visit my website ...alancech.com and who knows it just may be the beginning of a whole new chapter in our lives.

hola a todo el mundo trance
musica trance por siempre

hello everybody trance
trance music forever

Hello from greece!
I'm a trance believer too!

hey all, just joined (at long last!) - been a listener for a while ;)

Hello my name is Gonzalo Riera, I'm from Argentina, i love all kind of music, especially electronic music.

I'm Lawyer, and as my hobby I'm djing since 4 years. Actually i play trance music.

Here is the link to myspace where you can see pictures of the gigs in which i play.

www.myspace.com/gonzaloriera

And here is the link for download my lastest set. Who want's the tracklist please feel free to write.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Loops music 002.mp3

See you!!!

Hello everyone my name is Christopher Bleakley but my friends call me Bleakers , I'm from Northern Ireland (UK) lived here most of my life but the last 4 years I was living in Germany I only moved back last year as I got out of the army.

I'm a big trance lover but I like all types of music, I've been downloading a few mixes over the last few weeks and I keep finding my self coming back here for more fresh, engergizing tunes so thought it was time to make an account and say hello :).

hi))) my track was at Tranceformation radioshow episode 17

allright people
im a DJ / Producer love my trance music
from High Gate London
found this site after i was trying to find Trance Energy Email Address but found this one

HI! all ime adam from the 9barproject love makeing muzic and listening to all good muzic
ive parted hard for long time

:welcome: to the afterhours family all!! :hug::hug::super:

tell all your friends about AH.FM

hey i'm an official new user here :D i'm from romania and i love trance music ;)

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and Afterhours.fm. I am from the Netherlands, 21 years old and a true lover of Trance music. Friend of mine, Layon (had a mix @ djcontest.luminosity-events.nl), told me about this forum. See you around.

Later

afterhours

afterhours is amazing !.... i found it as my brother has entered in the luminocity dj contest (liam wilson) and he has a slot on afterhours on the last wednesday of every month... keep up the good work and i will spread the word of ah.fm !:music::music::choon:

Hi everyone I'm new to AH FM and would like to say a big hello to everyone! My name is James, from New Zealand, 21 years old and Progressive + Uplifting Trance are what gets me going. My favourite producers will have to be Above & Beyond and I had the pleasure of seeing them live at Oxygen in New Zealand last year. Will definitely be spreading the word of AH.FM, thanks guys.

:welcome: all to AH, enjoy!!! :mml:

Hi! Im SoundLift , Portuguese DJ and Trance Producer :beer2:

ok, welcome Portugal, we wanna hear some trance tuuunes from you :)

you gonna like to be here:hug:

Hello!!

Hi!

Finally i had the time to register on trhis site......well hello for everyone...hope i`ll hear more sensational tracks and mixes online....

Enjoy ....... :bravo::super::friends::miss::hug:

Hello, new user to this site from Orlando, Florida, USA. Finally got around to introduction here and can't wait to listen to some good trance.

Back