Ohmna - The Sun Will Shine

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
I first heard this song on In Search Of Sunrise 6, and at first glance I dubbed it as some cheesey housey tune...but after listening to it more, it's really an awesome trance song...

The bassline is bangin' ! and its really melancholic....anyways sunrise mix is what im talking about

That's a very bad track. Dirty and for no reasons called 'trance'. 0/10.

I really enjoy the new ohmna, its just too bad its pretty hard to mix into most sets because it has no build up of its sound, just comes in blaring right away. As far as tiesto's ISOS, I thought it was crap, no matter what genre he was trying to be. Good song selection, terrible mixing. Its like he just wanted to get it out there and make money, IMO.

ISOS 6 I liked, it had *a lot* of house, but it was excellent house...

House/trance/whatever -- its a kickass song

maybe it's not trace, but it's really nice :mml:

yes indeed lol, why does everyone think it's trance? for me the album is 80% full on house, and i like it that way, way better than other crappy trance albums coming out lately

It's better than 'happy hard-core' crap, like 'welcome to the club' or 'club fanatix'... And the ddr sound-track, lol.

What does everyone have against tiesto anyway? Is he too main-stream now or something? I reckon some of his stuff's alright.

yes indeed lol, why does everyone think it's trance? for me the album is 80% full on house, and i like it that way, way better than other crappy trance albums coming out lately

like what?

Back