Ok,i have a confession to make....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitzzer

Registered
Reaction score
...i dont eat,drink and breathe trance like u guys do in here but there aint no other station than Afterhours.fm for me!!!
So whenever my pc is on-ah is on!
And altho i dont visit forums that much or post comments(hell,this is my first ever!:blush:)..i do log into chat from time to time-to shout "N-I-C-E!" when a good show is on.
Anyways,what i came to say was that-its a great thing uv got going on in here!And i think Dan-u deserve a medal or something for building up this site!:thumbsup:
So...Keep up the good spirit! And many more listeners from all over the world!

Always on the same wave!!!:music:

:iagree::ah:

ah is a great radio station. is good to know such great things like this can be created. i always liked the idea of the radio, in the original conception a free signal in the air that everyone could tune in and listen for free.

i was amazed when i saw for first time this idea was applied on the internet.

i like to believe that great things must be available for everyone. :music:

ive been lovin the trance for a fair few years now and hadnt found this site until the end of 07'. amazing site that literally plays the best of trance and stuff you genuinly hear out in clubs.

AH.FM! where the hell have u been all my life :super:

I'm certainly enjoying AH. :music:

...i dont eat,drink and breathe trance like u guys do in here but there aint no other station than Afterhours.fm for me!!!
And altho i dont visit forums that much or post comments(hell,this is my first ever!:blush:)..i do log into chat from time to time-to shout "N-I-C-E!" when a good show is on.
Anyways,what i came to say was that-its a great thing uv got going on in here!And i think Dan-u deserve a medal or something for building up this site!:thumbsup:

awwwww your sweet :) :hug: but really I have to thank people as yourself for supporting AH.FM. Many great things will come this year, myself and staff always loking to improve the radio each day.

Once again thank you mitzzer for really amazing words and the rest of you reading for supporting the best in trance & progressive :)

Definately an AWESOME community,I just want to say thank you to all for making this a welcoming,an enjoyable experience for me and all the other members here.

Accolades to Dan and everyone at afterhours.com for making this happen:grinning:

yes i agree this radio is the best i listen it all day when i eat when i sleep when i work , i just want to say.... thats the best radio i ever listened

:loveah::thumbsup:

:welcome:

I'm glad you guys like afterhours :) *thread moved to the right section now*

Just echoing the sentiments from the previous posts really but I love how since it has grown from the humble beginnings that people are coming together as friends, networking and generally basking in the enjoyment that is this radio. :love:

every morning wen i get up i turn on AH, it is awsome

:welcome:to :ah: and enjoy this great radio, just come more often to the forums, you will like it:) principally on the live shows threads:)

Just echoing the sentiments from the previous posts really but I love how since it has grown from the humble beginnings that people are coming together as friends, networking and generally basking in the enjoyment that is this radio. :love:

ohh yes Vicky, this radio is growing and growing, and principally after some things that happened in another place that i was directly involved and i'm glad that happened really, because Dan showed me right away how he is with a completely different approach, as the entire staff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back