Over 2000 members of AH!

sweet thats very good news...

welcome all !!! :welcome: to the best Radio !

Afterhours.FM has over 2000 members!

that's awesome news...2000 and + wow...when I came over here in May 2006 AH.fm was just born and it's a pleasure to see how much fast is growing up
congrats and all the best !
ciao:ah:

But I think that we have 500-600 regular users.

i don't think so.. i would say 200 at most..

don't want to be pessimestic, but that's just the way it goes: people join up and never log in again or something like that.. we should find something to get them active on the forum..

that's awesome news...2000 and + wow...when I came over here in May 2006 AH.fm was just born and it's a pleasure to see how much fast is growing up
congrats and all the best !
ciao:ah:

Welcome back, Stella :hello: Haven't seen you for a long time here :)

don't want to be pessimestic, but that's just the way it goes: people join up and never log in again or something like that.. we should find something to get them active on the forum..

You're right, we have to deal with it.

Somebody has any idea? :rolleyes:

i think a full site with news|forum|chat|resident list| and other things would be better, Users would come back and look at news etc :)

and on top of that the music and shows :)

Well news is always important! And you can get news everyday. A weekly post with all the great shows, but also news from other dj's, en parties

Congratulations ah.fm!!

Once when the site gets updated, maybe a AH reminder by e-mail would help. This mail gets send to everyone who is signed up to AH.

Back