• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
This is Quality. :super::super::super::super:

six, but not sure how many are being broadcasted. all I think.

All are broadcasted. Simon is coming to Montreal at the end of the month as a standalone act, but over here it's promoted as an Open Up 100 event.

Dissolve (original mix)

Last edited:
a5DnOmT.gif

All are broadcasted. Simon is coming to Montreal at the end of the month as a standalone act, but over here it's promoted as an Open Up 100 event.

Dissolve (FF remix)
luckyyyy:music::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Well, you say that. But actually, this is complicated for me. I'm trying to fly out on a business trip on the 16th to Dallas, then get my ass to Houston before 10PM to see Suckley. I need to stay in Dallas for two weeks so I'll try again to fly back to Montreal on the 30th, land, change, go to see Simon. I've seen him 4 times under all his different guises (early, techlifting, experimental 2011 version, adn twice as Open Up) so I'm not super dissapointed if I can't make it. Would love to though

Dissolve (FF remix)
In what sense is it not?

Well, you say that. But actually, this is complicated for me. I'm trying to fly out on a business trip on the 16th to Dallas, then get my ass to Houston before 10PM to see Suckley. I need to stay in Dallas for two weeks so I'll try again to fly back to Montreal on the 30th, land, change, go to see Simon. I've seen him 4 times under all his different guises (early, techlifting, experimental 2011 version, adn twice as Open Up) so I'm not super dissapointed if I can't make it. Would love to though
Seems I missed experimental 2011. What was that like?

In what sense is it not?

Well, it's only Simon for starters, no other main guy next to him. That's all fine by me since he gets 3 hours. Also, Open Up 100 tour ends officially with Ministry of Sound. Every other gig after simply becomes a normal Simon show if I understood things

Without a female's support I probably should not do it. Think April went to bed.

Seems I missed experimental 2011. What was that like?

Listen to Northern Lights, or Here & Now + Keep Quiet. Also in his sets, he started playing more techno, but no the same style as he does on Open Up now. It was more of a transitional period between techlifting and Open Up

Well, it's only Simon for starters, no other main guy next to him. That's all fine by me since he gets 3 hours. Also, Open Up 100 tour ends officially with Ministry of Sound. Every other gig after simply becomes a normal Simon show if I understood things

Simon 3 hours is the best.

Who says OU requires someone else? So Montreal is after Ministry?

Simon 3 hours is the best.

Apart from his Tytanium Sessions 100 set which was 2 hours (plus a B2B with Arnej & Sean Tyas) all the shows I've seen him at were 3 hours. Give any good DJ time to work with and you'll have a wild night

Back