What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
602 Listeners _ time to vote _ OzzyXPM - Blue Soho Sessions October on AH.FM 13-10-2013

:)

Time To Vote

:super:

There are currently 33 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 18 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, CICA9THC+, Nostradamus+, djPaweLLo, trancebear, Tyoma, alfurez+, Gab, yride, Cupido2010, Defa, kozlik88, Erol TasC, vlens

Ozzy XPM - Blue Soho Sessions 032 (October 2013) :book:

http://www.ozzyxpm.com/ https://www.facebook.com/BlueSohoRecordings

01-Ahmed Romel & Tonny Nesse - Alva (Intro Mix) [Blue Soho]
02-ID - ID [Blue Soho]
03-C-Systems feat. Hanna Finsen - Hard To Feel [Blue Soho]
04-Ahmed Romel, Illitheas, Tonny Nesse, Hazem Beltagui, Alexandre Bergheau & The Noble Six vs Geert Huinink pres. The Avengers - Yugen [Blue Soho 100] [Tune Of The Month]
05-Kenan Teke - Oben [CD-R] [OzzyXPM's Personal Choice]
06-Snatt & Vix feat. Kainos - In Stillness (Ian Standerwick Dub) [Arisa Audio] [OzzyXPM's Personal Choice]
07-Aimoon - Comet Riders [Blue Soho]
08-Liam Wilson - Restrictor (Thomas Datt Remix) [Critical State]
09-Suprano feat. Claire Willis - Holding On (Ian Standerwick Dub Remix) [Diverted Music] [OzzyXPM's Personal Choice]
10-Johan Ekman - Off There (Running Man Remix) [Critical Fusion (XPM)]
11-ID - ID [Blue Soho]

Quite a slowing down there for a track as dark as this show-ending one was. But, it does wrap up this month's Blue Soho Sessions. Cheers to Ozzy for sending this tracklist over knowing he couldn't be here today, as well as acknowledging me as a constant supporter of him, the Blue Soho Sessions, and the Blue Soho label :beer2:

And as Ozzy would say, thanks for listening to this month's Blue Soho Sessions folks, and have a good rest of the week. Don't forget to vote, and this was the last show on the day so, time to say goodnight. :fishing:

Me though, I'm going to gear up for the Season 4 Premiere of The Walking Dead. :mask:

Back