Registered
Reaction score
Paul Miller EP (Discover 37)

Release Date : 21.4.08 :super:

01. Call Me Miller (Original Mix)
02. Call Me Miller (John Askew Remix)
03 Fruits, Vegetables & Miller (Original Mix) :super::choon:

For samples : RecoverWorld Store

Paul Miller is a quality producer! Polska all the way!
I rate those tracks between average and good, rather closer to good. It's nor WOW nor a failure. Maybe i need to listen more to them and i'll find them really very good. My fav production of Paul so far is Eve Gaze :wub:

Concerning the 3rd track... ROFL @ the title hahahahahaha :lol:

All sound the same too me, I really hope Paul Doesn't turn into another Tyas. Rinsing his sound... :(

John Askews mix sounds a lot like his other productions ;)

But it's okay since I kinda like his style.

The original mix was more trancy and okay. The last track Fruits, Vegetables & Miller - I liked it a lot when I checked the preview yesterday.

Didn't buy any of those in the end though. I've found another one by Mr.Miller which I have choosen then. :grinning:

All sound the same too me, I really hope Paul Doesn't turn into another Tyas. Rinsing his sound... :(

that is quite true, in fact i made pretty much exactly the same comment about him a while ago :) however i still dig his sound, so we'll see what happens in the future :)

true! but i cant get enough of it.. sick of all this deadmau5/cosmic gate electro crap in trance these days... i can listen to paul miller sounds forever.. :super:

true! but i cant get enough of it.. sick of all this deadmau5/cosmic gate electro crap in trance these days... i can listen to paul miller sounds forever.. :super:

Me loves DeadMouse and Cosmic Gate :p

Actually, if you listen carefully to the first minute of Fruits Vegetables and Miller, then you listen to the first minute or so to Eve Gaze, you might realize that it's the same melody but he modified it for the Fruity track :)

was a good addition to my set today.. awesome producer

listened to the tracks 2 days ago, funny track song. but the song owns.!

+1, favorite producer and dj:grinning: not a single track that i dislike form him

ditto:grinning::bravo:

Back