Paul Van Dijk Defines Trance

its been going on forevers.:lol: ever since 06 ive gotten confused on what it is. Dyk is for english people and Dijk for german people i think. or thats my guess of saying it.:lol:

:lolz:

well yeah, but its a matter of pronunciation, not spelling :ee: :)

regardless, even though i am not the biggest fan of his music, the man is a legend and deserves respect, even if he doesn't show it to his fans at all times :ee:

:lolz:

well yeah, but its a matter of pronunciation, not spelling :ee: :)

regardless, even though i am not the biggest fan of his music, the man is a legend and deserves respect, even if he doesn't show it to his fans at all times :ee:
i spell it how i pronounce it.:lol: hes one of the reasons why i also started listening trance. one of the few producers and dj i started listening to real trance.:)

If Paul says "many trance today is shit" he is also in it

:iagree:I Never liked PVD i think he is so boring for make music, im not saying that he isnt good but he can actualize a little more .... Out tehere are really good guys

:iagree:I Never liked PVD i think he is so boring for make music, im not saying that he isnt good but he can actualize a little more .... Out tehere are really good guys

PVD's classics will always live on forever with me but his recent stuff i agree its boring , recently i heard the 2009 remake of ''For an Angel'' why did he even bother it sounds extremely housey and less of a uplifting feel to it probably needing to cash in for some £££'s :ee:

PvD is my hero. Sasha introduced me to trance but PvD made me respect it as an art form. I saw him recently live and his set blew my mind. He is an artist and a visionary.

I happen to love all forms of trance music enough that I can't really point to something and say, "That's sh*tty trance." I only dislike stuff that veers too much towards house (i.e. repetitive, boring). But if anyone has the authority to call something or someone out as crap, it's PvD.

paul van dyk old school ftw! dont like the new remixes they have done for his For an Angel track. the orchestra version sucks also:pthe new remix he did for Alex Morph also stinks.:p he should stay as DJ instead.

paul van dyk old school ftw! dont like the new remixes they have done for his For an Angel track. the orchestra version sucks also:pthe new remix he did for Alex Morph also stinks.:p he should stay as DJ instead.

:good:1oo%%:good:

Back