Please help me ID this trance/rave song

Bobwilson

Registered
Reaction score
So i was surfin youtube the other day and I came across an Actual music video for a trance/rave song... Like ya know on MTV when the record label, band name, song title pop up in white letters in the corner....yea this was official. Long story short, i forgot what it was called, but I do know the following...

-Like i said it was an official music vid and was on youtube.
-I believe it was from the UK
-Music video featured a bunch of short random scenes involving huge stacks of TVs that formed images as one, and the people in it were all dressed in like I wanna say black trenchcoats and shades.
-The beat of the song was focused around an Organ synth. The rhythm of the organ-ish sound was "short long...short." and repeated throughtout almost the entire video.

Thanks for all who try to attempt this one, i apoligize for not remembering more details...and if i've made some of the details unclear or confusing please tell me :)

*Is there anyway to check your own youtube history? Because if there is that'd make this 10000000% easier >_<

(*EDIT*): I found out how to check my youtube history, but apparently it hasn't been saving any of my previously viewed videos :<

Last edited:
"...the people in it were all dressed in like I wanna say black trenchcoats and shades."

Matrix? :blink: lol

sorry, i haven't got a clue :ee:

You may check the history of your browser..

You may check the history of your browser..

I just reformatted my entire comp :(

"...the people in it were all dressed in like I wanna say black trenchcoats and shades."

Matrix? :blink: lol

sorry, i haven't got a clue :ee:

Nah they werent from the matrix but looked kinda like it.

Another detail I forgot to add....the music video looked old...meaning I believe it was some time around 2000-2003

Last edited:

Back