Please tell us what you think?

The threads for ne shows are missing. E.g. right now for playing show slipcode & Chalmers - Source Code 007 on AH.FM 24-07-2023
Actualy also missing threads for upcoming shows....

no more where we are from?, not sure why it went to a map search when you clicked on it, still would be cool to know where we are from if you wanted that option, just saying :captain:

:bumpit:

hello @robiejaegs location has been moved to the actual profile of the user, so click on any user and you will see where they are from.

@dan Could you add missing AH.FM emoticons from the previous version of the website? I found them here: https://web.archive.org/web/2022063...9a2e40e814ba9a9be44fcd4d680116&do=showsmilies If you want, I can send them you via PM since I downloaded all of them. Some of us miss them.
https://web.archive.org/web/2022063...9a2e40e814ba9a9be44fcd4d680116&do=showsmilies :book: why make some exceptions, let's put them all :mml: :megacrazy: apart from some probably tough & boring labour: is it actually rocket science to have them all 'native' again ? 😄 :please: 🙏

i believe 99% of smielies are back, please send me if you see any missing? or send me the missing ones via PM
Thanks, Dan! :friends: If something's missing, we'll send them to you. Have a nice Sunday! :good:

I would listen always but the playback is really choppy. As soon as the phone minimizes the app or the screensaver kicks in it goes choppy and starts to slow the music too, I have no problems with any other website. If I set my screen timeout to 10 minutes so it stays up no problems for 10 minutes anyway. Their is workaround at home of course, but not for mobile listening.

bully.gif
bully.gif
bully.gif
bully.gif
bully.gif

:wall: often is the situation that the upcoming shows are canceled and rewritten by other ones... then the upcoming shows makes no sense :hmmm:
Dntknw
Dntknw

:wall: often is the situation that the upcoming shows are canceled and rewritten by other ones... then the upcoming shows makes no sense :hmmm:
Dntknw
Dntknw
:iagree: Yeah, the schedule of "Upcoming shows" is often confusing.
Dntknw

Dntknw
Dntknw
each day before normal shows show up, system scans to see if all sets are uploaded, some are uploaded last minute, hence why you might see last minute shift in shows.

Would be ideal if all artists uploaded their special sets days before then it would be all smooth :p but in reality its different, last minute. Although system tries to make it as smooth as possible.

Back