Please tell us what you think?

Hello Dan & all AH listeners:
Would like to congratulate you all for having the best internet radio. AH has really been a gr8 home & a major influence for the exposure of many djs (like us). We appreciate what you guys are doing. Keep it up & i know this site has a brighter future.

Thank you

thank you mates :) much appreciated

You CANNOT bury headphone-smiley in the pop-up scroll list :p
- gotta be where s/he was before!!!

No doners yet, its just me this month, I believe Mark will help out next month.
Sooner or later if we get funding I want to move up to 192K streams.
Get Dj's to put out new stuff and eventually we will have Live Sessions where they connect in and play Live.

That would be HOT, but for now the building phase has begun and we just need to knock on doors and try to get people to join us here and see where it goes, i see it as if you build it they will come :) :drum:

and yes we did :dance: Dan and Thank you :)
:)

Would just like to say great station and forum, only found it last nite by accident and am looking forward to listening to and spending many hrs on the form... :)

Only two posts in the last two years on this? :hmmm:

Brilliant concept, great sense of family and professionalism keep me here. It was interesting to read through the comments and see the genesis of the station, since I've only been here a little while (got tired of DI's standoffish attitude and repetitiveness).

My only concern is the fact that Dan's original idea - to make this a community for both djs and music fans to come together - has not yet been fully realized. Very few of the djs bother to be on the forums for their shows, or even post tracklists. I don't expect Markus Schulz to be here every week to chat with me and Polar, and I understand most have day jobs and scheduling conflicts, but it is clear that most do not embrace the community concept and are here only for self-promotion. I think the djs who have slots should make more efforts to create an interactive environment - that would go a long way towards making listeners feel engaged and involved. Just look at how active the Tone Diary thread is. :lol: :lol:

Other than that,

:loveah::loveah:

Great job with AH.FM, one thing im missing is TRACK names at my media player. Sometimes it's a real pain finding the currently playing song.

Only two posts in the last two years on this? :hmmm:

Brilliant concept, great sense of family and professionalism keep me here. It was interesting to read through the comments and see the genesis of the station, since I've only been here a little while (got tired of DI's standoffish attitude and repetitiveness).

My only concern is the fact that Dan's original idea - to make this a community for both djs and music fans to come together - has not yet been fully realized. Very few of the djs bother to be on the forums for their shows, or even post tracklists. I don't expect Markus Schulz to be here every week to chat with me and Polar, and I understand most have day jobs and scheduling conflicts, but it is clear that most do not embrace the community concept and are here only for self-promotion. I think the djs who have slots should make more efforts to create an interactive environment - that would go a long way towards making listeners feel engaged and involved. Just look at how active the Tone Diary thread is. :lol: :lol:

Other than that,

:loveah::loveah:

Actually, if I might say, I think your wrong about saying very few of the djs appear for their shows here. If you look carefully you will see that actually a great many do appear for their shows and are active and friendly towards the community. Of cause there will always be some who as you say are just hear for a bit of self promotion and thats all. But things have improved a lot here of late and we are in the main quite lucky in that a great many of the djs do make the effort to be here for their shows if possible now :smile::hug:

Actually, if I might say, I think your wrong about saying very few of the djs appear for their shows here. If you look carefully you will see that actually a great many do appear for their shows and are active and friendly towards the community. Of cause there will always be some who as you say are just hear for a bit of self promotion and thats all. But things have improved a lot here of late and we are in the main quite lucky in that a great many of the djs do make the effort to be here for their shows if possible now :smile::hug:

:iagree:

There are over 180 AH djs registered on this forum out of the 200 we currently have.. so aside from schedule, they do make an effort to come on the forums and chat with the community + do the track listing live. Sometimes they cant be during on their show but they get on later to read comments :)

:music::music:

:iagree:

There are over 180 AH djs registered on this forum out of the 200 we currently have.. so aside from schedule, they do make an effort to come on the forums and chat with the community + do the track listing live. Sometimes they cant be during on their show but they get on later to read comments :)

:music::music:

Thanks for your response, Dan, and your comments, SUNNY.

Forgive me if I sounded critical, I guess I didn't express myself very well. I shouldn't have said that few of the djs come on the forum, I only meant that a very small minority aren't as engaged as they could be in being part of the community. I agree that we are lucky that the majority do take part and I'm grateful for that. I understand that the big guys aren't going to be around, and the others may not be able to because of time zones, work. I guess those were some initial impressions, but now that I've been around longer I have a better perspective.

Again, apologize for coming across negative, I just believe strongly in the community concept, it's one of the main things that distinguish us, and my small peeve, which I seem to have overblown, was really the only feedback I had for the thread. :)

Thanks for your response, Dan, and your comments, SUNNY.

Forgive me if I sounded critical, I guess I didn't express myself very well. I shouldn't have said that few of the djs come on the forum, I only meant that a very small minority aren't as engaged as they could be in being part of the community. I agree that we are lucky that the majority do take part and I'm grateful for that. I understand that the big guys aren't going to be around, and the others may not be able to because of time zones, work. I guess those were some initial impressions, but now that I've been around longer I have a better perspective.

Again, apologize for coming across negative, I just believe strongly in the community concept, it's one of the main things that distinguish us, and my small peeve, which I seem to have overblown, was really the only feedback I had for the thread. :)

hugs :) dont stress it :friends::friends:

What you think of AFTERHOURS? you like the music? the forums?
do you think were doing a good job?

As well do you have any suggestions for us to make this place better and more efficient?

AHFM
:bravo: #1 radio :super: fantastic music :music: great community on forum :dance:
:bow::bow::bow: excellent job :bow::bow::bow:
:loveah::loveah::loveah::loveah::loveah::loveah:

Only recently discovered this site, but absolutely loving it. I'm making good use of the reminders feature!

Music is epic, website is great, streaming quality is awesome ... I have found my new favourite place ^^

Keep up the great work.

I have long been listening to the radio AH.FM. Top DJs from around the world, with its sets and live performances, and all this combines in a single radio. Very cool. Thanks to all who work for the benefit of this radio.

Has long wanted to join the team ah.fm, become a resident here. It took one and a half years from the date of the application ... I do not know what to do, good radio was nearly empty on the Internet, in my city - trance do not play. The clubs playing electro ... I write about what just tired of waiting ... If I am not mistaken - this is the help section. Help!

It's okay....

:bully:

Yes. moving in the right direction. Staff is very helpful :grinning: , everyone can find something online for yourself :book:. I recommend everyone AH.FM as well as invite to section: AH.FM Polonia :) :)

I agree with Rodzia, the staff is extremely helpfull and answers your questions almost instantly. I have been at a few trance forums now where the mods don't really concern about the regular user, not even when there are problems with the forum.
I can't think of an episode here on Afterhours where the staff didn't help you and tries to be as profesional as possible.

It is great to see so many world class DJ's here on Afterhours, trying to respond as much as they can and they have been more and more active since I joined.

The people here are great and I love spending time here. It is wonderful to see so many new members here and to experience the love on such a forum. I know that was one of the goals for Dan: To create such a forum and I think he have done an amazing job!

Another great thing is there aren't many trolls here, just spamming and being negative and that's one of the main reasons I love it here. Well done by the staff, but also the many users here trying to be as professional and kind as possible.

The design is great, and you can easily find what you are looking for. There are a lot of sub-forums, but due to the design and search forum, it doesn't make it any more confusing.

So many positive things to say, but I also have a few things in the opposite direction:
I think it is a bit annoying with the commercials just below the Tune In-function, Afterhours logo and "On Air Now" at the top. It kinds of ruins the focus and it would look better if it were at the buttom of something.
Try experimenting with a few different backgrounds as well. We have the central, grey "bar" with all the functions, but it would be cool to have some different backgrounds in left and right, so it doesn't get too dark.

Anyway, great job! :)

I don't know if there is a separate place for app feedback, but I love listening to ah on my iPhone on the go. However, I wish there were a simple way to view the track lists from within the app without going via safari (and having to constantly keep up with the thread, which can be tiring with popular shows).
I would also really like some way to view reminders/a calendar for shows. I know I already have emails set up to do that, but when I'm just out with my phone and have completely forgotten about a great show that's coming up, it'd be great to have a quick reminder sent.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place or if different people are in charge of the app.

Keep up the great work.

I don't know if there is a separate place for app feedback, but I love listening to ah on my iPhone on the go. However, I wish there were a simple way to view the track lists from within the app without going via safari (and having to constantly keep up with the thread, which can be tiring with popular shows).
I would also really like some way to view reminders/a calendar for shows. I know I already have emails set up to do that, but when I'm just out with my phone and have completely forgotten about a great show that's coming up, it'd be great to have a quick reminder sent.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place or if different people are in charge of the app.

Keep up the great work.

thank you for your message, right now there is no way to provide tracklists via mobile, most of the shows, djs themselves post tracklist live or at end of the show...

You do not get emails via mobile?

Back