Post pictures of your equipment ...

Numark Deejay

I have a full on Numark set up. I will upgrade when i can afford it but as of right now i own:

2x Numark NDX800 CDJ's
1x Numark X6 Mixer
2x 1000 Watt Black widow speakers Piezo horns inside 3 1/2 foot Peavey cabinet.
1x Behringer 1000 watt Amp.
1x SM-58 Shure Mic
1x Wal-Mart wood/plastic table.
Enough Cable to Encompass the globe twice.
Full 24 bit audio all around.

This set up is the most simple you can get for live mix. Cheapest set up for the quality of product.

Ill post photos of the decks. I keep the big speakers packed away for events so no pics of those unless u like looking at shrink wrap.

And i will have NO Midi interface to make mixing "easier" to do for all the newbs. The only thing i will use midi for is direct injection of loops, samples and effects. Good luck Traktor deejays HEHE.

And i will have NO Midi interface to make mixing "easier" to do for all the newbs. The only thing i will use midi for is direct injection of loops, samples and effects. Good luck Traktor deejays HEHE.

Well, MIDI can come in very handy for using Traktor Scratch. I have multiple Allen & Heath Xone:1Ds set up for loading/unloading the decks, browsing, deck focus and many other functions. That way the only time I need to touch the keyboard is to open/close the program.

Well, MIDI can come in very handy for using Traktor Scratch. I have multiple Allen & Heath Xone:1Ds set up for loading/unloading the decks, browsing, deck focus and many other functions. That way the only time I need to touch the keyboard is to open/close the program.

First, with my decks at least. I can plug them in usb and directly search on the hard drive for tunes(after proper folder designation). I prefer flash drives tho. Oh i intend to use the midi. But i will not use it to help me "beat sync". I love mixing by ear. Only thing i need usb for is beat synced loops, samples & effects for my deejay partner to add his element. I don't want you to not use it. Please use it all you want :).
050311065052.jpg

050311065113.jpg

050311065139.jpg

mario1d.jpg

And a little tribal mix to go with it Dj Dead Air - Live Tribal Mix 5-02-2011 by Dead Air on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
That's the right idea! :) And a nice little setup :grinning:

^ Sexy ass microphone

My humble setup:
img2915l.jpg

img2922x.jpg

img2923w.jpg

img2924m.jpg

img2925l.jpg

img2926u.jpg

img2928y.jpg

img2921r.jpg

img2920n.jpg

img2919y.jpg

img2918at.jpg

img2917v.jpg

img2916c.jpg

img2927rz.jpg

img2929ih.jpg

This setup is a mix between hardware and software gear.
On the other side is the mixing corner with all my vinyl but those pics will come another time :)
Cheers and happy EOYC to everyone and Merry Xmas + Happy 2012!

Finally, I can share my equipment with you ;)

Here it was before: 2x Pioneer CDJ-200 & Pioneer DJM-300, was very nice for bedroom DJ'ing, only problem was EFX, wanted more.

Than was a time to move to NL, and this gear + flight case was too big and heavy to transport, and I had to sale it.

And now i trying to get in to Digitad DJ'ing with these gear, at the moment I enjoy it very much ;) :music:

Before:

DSC06365.JPG

After, Reloop Mixage IE, AKAI LPD8, NI:Traktor PRO 2, Samsung R20+, Technics RP-DH1200

DSC01730.JPG

Also few weeks ago i updated it with AKAI LPD8, pic's come later :music:

soundBarrier%20-%20Equipment.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Part of my desk where AH.FM gets played loud at home.
That reminds me somehow to clean up :unsure::hmmm::lolz:

Greetz

Last edited:
nvm pic, I'm selling the ns7, will post new pic later :smile:

nvm pic, I'm selling the ns7, will post new pic later :smile:

Here it is the pic of the new stuff:

DJM-2000 Nexus and 2x CDJ-2000 Nexus, I'm broke for a year, no just kiddin :p and boy what a mess to change, but not complaining, just a very precise thingy (especially volumes, holy crap, wish the platter was as accurate as the NS7 but still close, 95%, eh platter feeling never gets beaten) :wink:

If anyone should have any questions about nexusses, please do let me know, I struggled enough :p Nevertheless once you get the hang of the nexus way it is absolutely freakin amazing :mask:

newpic.jpg

NS7 in perfect conditions, still for sale :wink:

Last edited:
MP3's on the 1210's

I've recently dragged out my setup and aging vinyl collection.

I soon realised I needed to be able to play MP3's if I was going to update my tunes.

MP'3 on vinyl courtesy of Tracktor Scratch Pro, Audio10 and a Kontrol X1.

View attachment 2398

Dell Latitude D820
Traktor Audio10
Sennheisser HD25 II 'phones
KRK Rokit 5's
x2 Technics 1210 MKII's
Stanton AL500 II's
Traktor Kontrol X1
Traktor Scratch Pro
Mk 1 timecode vinyl

Really enjoying being able to mix the latest tunes without having to part with the vinyl feel.

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Back