recording shows

merrimanmerlin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here, and I was wandering if there was any way to record this station on my computer. I never get to see n2o's show on saturday's, and I miss a lot of good stuff. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Nope there isn't a way to do it.

Well...there is, but not legitimately. We don't endorse people stream ripping either.
Some of the residents do offer their mixes for download on various websites, and yo are able to get copies of the shows people have done from other various torrent websites.

But as for recording straight from ah.fm - its technically illegal and we don't support it.

damn it man!

I guess you do have a point. I wasn't looking at it like all the current bs over the dmca. it's a radio station! You guys remember the good old days where if you wanted a cool song you heard on the radio, you popped in your tape and hit record:mad: . I will always support the artists in any way I can, but thier music is a gift, and it should be able to bring happiness to anyone whenever they want, simply by playing it. I guess I will never get to hear a n2o show. Does anyone know if thier is a set replay of the show, and at what time? I WANT TRANCE MUSIC!!! afterhours.fm is the shit, even if I can't record it.

DreamensioN

DreamensioN you're the man! thank you for allowing us to download your sets! Thats waht I'm talking about!:)

I guess you do have a point. I wasn't looking at it like all the current bs over the dmca. it's a radio station! You guys remember the good old days where if you wanted a cool song you heard on the radio, you popped in your tape and hit record:mad: . I will always support the artists in any way I can, but thier music is a gift, and it should be able to bring happiness to anyone whenever they want, simply by playing it. I guess I will never get to hear a n2o show. Does anyone know if thier is a set replay of the show, and at what time? I WANT TRANCE MUSIC!!! afterhours.fm is the shit, even if I can't record it.

some djs allow downloads some dont... all shows go on trancetraffic.com, you could always support Ah by donating :)

all shows get a replay, You just have to check the next 5 sets on main forum :)

thank you for support mate

Dan the Man

Hey Dan, I tried to go to trancetraffic.com and signup, but it says signups are closed. What does the sight do anyway. Could I listen to any of the ah sets streaming from there? That would be as good as having it recorded! I wish I could check out that site! Do you know if they will be allowing signups anytime soon? It's time for a
:canabis: :party:
(thats a cannabis party btw!)

i think you need to be invited :(

is there something in particular your looking for?

more info

I just need more info on the site itself: what service do they offer, etc. Also, I donated a little bit of money here to ah; its not much, but I am a poor college student. I will give more when I can. You are a wonderful person for doing this site!
LONG LIVE AFTERHOURS.FM
:ah:

thank you mate for helping by donating. I will do my best to bring best shows and at 192k, your donation is appreciated and it helps to keep Afterhours Alive.

192 baby, all day long

Man I FLIPPED when I saw all the 192k servers you have for this site, and then even more 128s. But honestly, like you pointed out, 192 is where it's at. Anything less than that, and I feel like I have made a compromise on quality. Besides, trance music is all about the richness of the music, and the more kbps the better. It makes the uplifting more intense, when it's blasting in your ears and the melody is congruent and lush. :rockon:
lets all give a :congrats: to the :captain:

certainly

Aye Aye! My Captain! The word will be spread to every man with a broadband internet connection! Let the Listening Fest begin!

Back