Reek Havoc - Afterhours Promo Mix November 07

Reek Havoc

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name: Reek Havoc
How long you have been a DJ: I still don't know if I can call myself that:)
Style of music played: Trance (mainly uplifting and melodic)
Bio: I've started my adventure with trance music a couple of years ago, and for something like one year ago I began to mix a bit, first using my PC and later on on the real decks. I think that each set is the opportunity to create the sounds that are not there in the separate tracks, so I like to let them play together for a while. For the last year I've been holding a show at my friend's internet radio in Poland, which gave me the opportunity to talk to people and friends during the live sets, commenting on the tracks and establishing a great bond with trance lovers. It's pure magic!:)

Tracklist:

01. Andy Duguid – Dreamcatcher [Black Hole Recordings]
02. Smoked – Metropolis (Eric Prydz Munich NRG Mix) [Duty Free Recordings]
03. Gareth Emery pres. Runaway - Outrageous [Baroque Records]
04. Envio – Time to Say Goodbye (Passiva Mix) [A State of Trance]
05. Mark Norman – Niagara (Extended Mix) [Magik Muzik]
06. Sied van Riel – Sigh (Leon Bolier Mix) [Liquid Recordings]
07. Signalrunners – One Last Look [Anjunabeats]
08. Danjo & Styles – What Lies Ahead (Estuera Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
09. TGL vs. Elements – Palermo Stone [Emotive Sounds]
10. Sophie Sugar – Day Seven (Sophie’s One Night in Jakarta Mix) [A State of Trance]
11. Rank 1 – Airwave (Sean Tyas Mix) [Sirup]

This is a part of a longer set that I've recently put together for myself. It consists of some great uplifting tracks that were recently released, but I don't feel that it is necessary to play only fresh stuff, hence the presence of some older ones. The meaning is to create a homogenic compilation which will reflect one's feelings fully. I hope you'll see that in this piece of music and I wish that after you've listened to it, you'll feel that it was worth taking your time...

I greatly appreciate all the comments, it really means much to me!:)

Download Link: http://www.worldnails.futuro.biz.pl...eek Havoc - Afterhours Promo Mix November.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent set, up-beat jumpin' tunes. Nice flow, good transitions.Right up my street. Thanks for that. :super:

ps. are you the artist formaly known as dj Magic ?

Last edited:
Hi mate, thanks for checking it out! I'm very happy to hear that you liked it:) Dj Magik is another DJ, I'm Reek Havoc:) Take care!

Having listened to this a few times now, it's even better than I first thought. So if there is anyone out there ,who hasn't already done so, GET ON THIS . It's a classic.
poland-emoticon-flag.gif

:thankyou:

Last edited:

Back