Remedy Goes RONG Live Broadcast 07-03-2014

Gotta go for a few mins. and Kearney's set will have ended when I come back :wave: Goodnite everyone

Me neither! EOYC seems like just yesterday. Nice to have some good background music while working on a midterm research proposal.

AGREED!! I just got done with midterms, so time to unwind with some good music and just as I am typing, As The Rush Comes comes on... Different levels of greatness, kearney. Different levels.

Motorcycle - Ash The Rush Commes Magic Tune!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

6000!
party-gifs-butt-dancing.gif

sexygirldancing.gif

sexy-girl-dancing-o.gif

brazilian-girl-dancing-o.gif

434.gif

reverse-1308241811_pole_dancing_champion.gif

LOL. #GoldenStateWarriors.. Are we allowed to irresponsibly hashtag random stuff that means nothing on this forum? Not one-hundred percent familiar with the proper etiquette.

Don't wanna be rude, but anything instead of watching the Bucks.. If you're into basketball of course.

ha ha. Yes, I agree! The Bucks are terrible. Worst record in the NBA. I'm a little surprised you've heard of the Bucks, considering how bad they are.

LOL. #GoldenStateWarriors.. Are we allowed to irresponsibly hashtag random stuff that means nothing on this forum? Not one-hundred percent familiar with the proper etiquette.

this aint reddit. jk i wouldnt know. im nub.

And the last one..
Signum- What Ya Got 4 Me (lostly remix)

This isn't reddit? fuuuarkkkk!

That´s all for me
Have a good night everyone
:wave:

Sounds like a pretty weak crowd out there... That is upsetting.

;/

All my hard work for my 6k & only 1 reply.
Where is the appreciation?
Ha.

Who's up now?
Last one was Thomas Scumacher - Tainted Schall (ID Remix)
Now we got Exactly......belter!!!

Back