Remix Contest

he stole that style of mixing from Armin

mashing songs in certain amount of time

that is total copying

he stole that style of mixing from Armin

mashing songs in certain amount of time

that is total copying

lol, You've got to be kidding me

First of all, I've never heard Armin mix 32 tracks in 5 minutes. He had around 80 in his 2 hour yearmixes, which doesn't even come close.

Secondly, I don't see why mixing/mashing tracks up in rapid succession would be the copying of someone's mixing style. It's basically what megamixes are all about. It's not a style specific to one person, especially not Armin who made only 3 megamixes. And if you really have to call it copying then it would be copying the person who did it first, which certainly isn't Armin either. Ben Liebrand perhaps?

But really I don't get why this thought pops up in your mind at all. This is the first time I heard a mix like this, and even if I had heard more I wouldn't think of it as copying.

eh.... shane isnt a professional

he just ruins songs!

oceanlab - satellite with ronski speed - e.o.s.?

wtf, he ruined that song!

eh.... shane isnt a professional

he just ruins songs!

oceanlab - satellite with ronski speed - e.o.s.?

wtf, he ruined that song!

I don't think armin invented key-matching in mixing. I personally love Shane54's mixing style and a lot of his mash-ups are really good actually. I don't think he should be judged as unproffessional because he made one bad mashup? I mean Armin isn't the greatest every single week on ASOT, he has his bad weeks.

Where will the results be posted?

Back