• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
4895b13d-fa7f-43f3-9d06-bdbefc8c16d1.jpg

11. Sothzanne String - Krystaline (Lumin-8 Extended Remix) [Vibrate Audio] [DAVID VS GOLIATH TUNE]

469fc0ca-464c-4204-a7ef-c0841aa6b428.jpg

12. Innersync - Endless Glory (Original Mix) [VERSE] - Taken From Album 'The Gate To The Shire'

Ri3S

Tracklist:

01. Miroslav Vrlík & Martin Jurenka - Sea Tides (Original Mix) [Metamorph Advance]
02. Fast Distance & DIM3NSION feat. Cami - Promise You (Maria Healy Extended Remix) [Always Alive Recordings]
03. Ana Criado, Alan Morris & La Antonia - In The Twilight (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records]
04. Alan Morris - Slave To The Machine (Extended Mix) [FSOE]16:37 17-6-2019
05. Armin van Buuren & Garibay - Phone Down (Jorn van Deynhoven Extended Remix) [Armind]
06. Jorge Caballero feat. Keira Green - Never Ever (Original Mix) [Pracktikal White]
07. David Elder - Scaletta (Original Mix) [Practikal Black]
08. Dahnniel - Ranger (Jorge Caballero Remix) [Practikal Black] [POWERTUNE OF THE MONTH]
09. Abide & Karim Farouk - Le Passé (Original Mix) [Practikal White]
10. Damus - Andromeda (Extended Mix) [State Control Records]
11. Sothzanne String - Krystaline (Lumin-8 Extended Remix) [Vibrate Audio] [DAVID VS GOLIATH TUNE]
12. Innersync - Endless Glory (Original Mix) [VERSE] - Taken From Album 'The Gate To The Shire'

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
:thankyou: Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

hey Ri3S :wave:

do you know any of these local dutch djs?
are they playing trance or similar?

this friday we have solstice and back from the ruigoord daytime party,
i'm thinking about to stop in leiden for this evening party https://partyflock.nl/en/party/381208:Trance-for-Heroes

Only know Sverre Zielman from name his style of trance is a progressive buildup until uplifting and lots and lots of mashups , Eastberg are a duo and the guys behind Trance for Heroes Grtz, Ri3S

Last edited by a moderator:
Only know Sverre Zielman from name his style of trance is a progressive buildup until uplifting and lots and lots of mashups , Eastberg are a duo and the guys behind Trance for Heroes Grtz, Ri3S
thanks for the infos :friends:
i will try to make it as an afterparty, 10€ doorticket is not too much :p

ps. you should be in the lineup as well :beer2:
are you playing at some events?

thanks for the infos :friends:
i will try to make it as an afterparty, 10€ doorticket is not too much :p

ps. you should be in the lineup as well :beer2:
are you playing at some events?

I would really want to play but you must know the right people so i am still waiting for that train to pick me up got my radioshow and a weekly soundcloud show with the best tunes around. I know i can to live sets but you have to get some fame.
But thx so much for your kind words that i should be there i sure would rock the place its roof off.:):grinning:

Back