Rong Live Broadcast on AH.FM 30-01-2015

I always see Davey Asprey in the comments section of all the live feeds! Thats so awesome dude! Big fan :)

Well... Bryan Kearney vs Jordan Suckey is over. The best set ive heard in a longgg time! Not off to Ministry of sound london to hear Solarstone and Giuseppe and Sean Tyas!

Yeah I suppose trance dj's are the closest thing to that style nowadays. It was released in 1997.

Don't understand the paragraph in which it is mentioned here. RVDB is not Da Hool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_van_den_Beuken

I know, it is pretty old but still has a good feel. I've got the originel CD Single here.

Not sure, maybe it is faulty, cannot find anything about it on discogs or on the single. But I do know RvdB did do a lot of UNCREDITED co-producing on many prodcutions (an early semi-ghost procucer you could say.)

Okay nevermind! This Snyder set is wayyyy to sick!! Solarstone can wait! Wow:O

since this is all over TCP/IP I couldn't exactly say over the air! Packets is appropriate, if very boring! But what a great set and this can only get harder!!
Ah, technical talk I don't know about, so don't understand what is boring.

Well... Bryan Kearney vs Jordan Suckey is over. The best set ive heard in a longgg time! Not off to Ministry of sound london to hear Solarstone and Giuseppe and Sean Tyas!
Maybe you missed checo's post in which he said that gig will be on demand on the MS website.

Damn fuuck!! My mom took my laptop and now she's using that sh*t!! :wall:

Luckily my headphones are long enough to listen while she's working on there

Maybe you missed checo's post in which he said that gig will be on demand on the MS website.
Nah i saw that. Just a different feel when you hear it live with everyone else ya know. More of a connected feeling?

Nah i saw that. Just a different feel when you hear it live with everyone else ya know. More of a connected feeling?
True so I don't know why you are considering switching. Or maybe you know more people listening to that.

Back