RONG We Are 3 Live Broadcast

Chicane - Autumn Tactics (The Thrillseekers remix?)

:book: What an ending. Never thought that B2B would end with such an Epic Classic as Autumn Tactics (Thrillseekers Remix) is. Unbelievably good.

So as the night comes to an end, it happens with only one tracklist I could put into the first post. And it happened to be this one...

RONG We Are 3 Live Broadcast - Bryan Kearney on AH.FM :book:

01. D-Addiction - WTF?!! (Coming Soon Remix)
02. Indecent Noise & Eddie Bitar - Poltergeist (Mark Sherry Remix)
03. Bryan Kearney - Mexican Rave (Jordan Suckley Remix)
04. Chris Voro - Makishima (Second Sine Remix)
05. Active Sight - Never Ending (Bryan Kearney Remix)
06. Touchstone & Ian Standerwick - She's Wonderful (Photographer Remix)
07. Sneijder & Bryan Kearney - Proper Order
08. Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix)
09. John O'Callaghan - Riders Of Rohan
10. Peter Santos - Deja Vu (The Noble Six Remix)
11. Allen Watts - Fast Lane (Bryan Kearney Rework)
12. Aly & Fila - Tula
13. Starparty - I'm In Love (Sneijder Remix)
14. Manuel Le Saux - #TeamLeSaux (Harmonic Rush Remix)
15. ID - ID
16. Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet
17. Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - Apprehension (Aly & Fila Mix)
18. ID - ID
19. Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
20. Bryan Kearney - Awaken (Original Mix)

Credit to everyone of you who partook in IDing for this then, and to checo for keeping this tracklist compiled the whole way. Admittedly I was completely unable to do any today, and was way off because of the new computer I got, but I could still make sure to get this one in, and be here for the rest of this massive night.

I am aware that Erick was able to ID a lot of the Opening B2B by James Rigby & Liam Wilson, though some clearing up is still needed on that one, as well as for Giuseppe Ottaviani Will Atkinson & this closing B2B on this night. Hopefully those tracklists can show up soon going into the next week, and going into October on Tuesday. Other than that, we're done here for this broadcast of RONG - We Are 3. Epic one it's been from start to finish, to go into RONG Manchester for the first time.

Don't ask about download links now. We need the sets to reach the servers first for upload & replay before getting them up to HotFile.

It's been great this first venture into RONG, thanks to James for letting us in for this great party, and until next time :beer2:

Well, see you in some hours for Trancefusion :megacrazy: Good nite :wave:

Wow. Not long home from last night and what a night it was. Great atmosphere throughout, we filled a bus from Glasgow hence the "here we here we" chants that were mentioned. For me Rong has went from strength to strength and the attendance last night was a credit to them especially when Manchester has the massive WHP line up next Friday!!

Thank you for the comments throughout the set, I really enjoyed playing and was delighted to get my first live broadcast under my belt with Martin. Thanks to all the ah.fm team :)
Really happy with how it went considering I had been up and out to my day job from 6.45am yesterday morning before busing down after I finished there. Hoping it sounds good back.

Went for some classics and a trip down memory lane to offer something different and I was delighted to see the club still packed out at 4:40am which amazed me!

Thanks again to everyone who tuned in and to Rong for having me for a 3rd time now :)

Cheers
Michael

Think all the tracks were called correctly by everyone listening, great job guys :)

Mojado feat Mr. Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas remix)
Fred Baker Vs Keyboard Kids - All of Us(Fred Baker Remix)
T4L - Moonwalk
Matt Hardwick vs. Gulf - Impossible (John O'Callaghan Remix)
Photographer - Kervansaray
System F & Armin - Exhale
Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Angry Man Remix)
Commander Tom - Am Are Aye (John Askew Remix)
Solarstone & Giuseppe Ottaviani – Falcons (John O'Callaghan Remix)
Marc Dawn - Expander (Flutlicht Remix)
Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren - Mysteries Unfold (Uplifting Mix)
Inertia - The System
Chicane - Autumn Tactics (The Thrillseekers Mix)

Back