Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Beethoven would rotate in his grave now :lol::lol::lol:

Ronny K. hour now :)

now and here on forum. Anyway I'm working as security officer for council, my shift pattern is 4 days work, 4 days off, so most of the time i am at work and can not be on forum and listen to show together with you. Its not only this job, as maybe you know, i am also mastering engineer, so i have other projects to do in my personal time when I'm not at work. Hardly i find time for my self, because basically I am working 8 days at week nonstop.

yeah, all clear ! :cap: and about some fav. of me: ( assuming you will include productions of your set also ) : I do like 'good old' Airbase, Ron van den Beuken and Yahel. One track ? " Love of My Life - Cellec: feat. Michelle Richer ~ Vocal Rework " :love: But: no doubt you know which track matches your EOYC 2015 Set. It's all up to you :cap: Of course I do like 'less played' tracks best. General issue: 'classics' and new tracks alike, some tracks are over-abundand :megacrazy: returning and returning in a few too many sets in general, while other goldies seem like forgotten :grinning:

Gouryella - Ligaya (Ronny K. 2014 Bootleg)

yeah, all clear ! :cap: and about some fav. of me: ( assuming you will include productions of your set also ) : I do like 'good old' Airbase, Ron van den Beuken and Yahel. One track ? " Love of My Life - Cellec: feat. Michelle Richer ~ Vocal Rework " :love: But: no doubt you know which track matches your EOYC 2015 Set. It's all up to you :cap: Of course I do like 'less played' tracks best. General issue: 'classics' and new tracks alike, some tracks are over-abundand :megacrazy: returning and returning in a few too many sets in general, while other goldies seem like forgotten :grinning:

I can use some of Airbase production yeah. He is basically man who has turned me into uplifting trance, so it would be pleasure to play some of his art.

I can use some of Airbase production yeah. He is basically man who has turned me into uplifting trance, so it would be pleasure to play some of his art.

:mml: that's great :beer2: :thankyou:

Long time fav production. Heroes and Victims.

01. ID - ID
02. Pedro Del Mar & UDM - Boundless
03. ST★RLYTE - Hypernova (Six Senses Dreamy Remix)
04. ID - ID
05. ID - ID
06. ID - ID
07. ID - ID
08. ID - ID
09. Chapter XJ - No Fear (Original Mix)
10. ID - ID
11. Miroslav Vrlik - Lockout (Allen Watts Remix)

12. Ultimate & Moonsouls - ID [just a few seconds]
13. ID - ID
14. Ronny K - Madrid (Original Mix)
15. Ronny K vs. Beethoven - 5th Symphony
16. Gouryella - Ligaya (Ronny K. 2014 Bootleg)
17. Ronny K. - Heroes & Victims

Ronny K - Heroes & Victims (Save Donbass People Original Mix)

Back