Ronny K. - Zolthar (Let U Know)

Whats more predictable is you downloading illegal tunes and playing them "its a small world frychicken" :music:

Finalmente llegó a sus sentidos y detener su programa ilegal

emotion... must be a bumpy ride on distantlands tail :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats more predictable its you Dan! :lol:

Whats more predictable its you Dan! :lol:

Hey mate, i have to say you something. Everybody here on ah.fm had to read your texts in absolutely ridiculous manner. You spitted on almost of us without an reasons. Maybe you thought you are member of staff and you can do everything what you want, but exactly how you wrote to all of us, YOU ARE SO BORING and primitive. Same as Emotion which in my eyes is exactly like your brainless parrot which copied you.

And i say you what. If you dont like here ppl and music which playing here cuz its not fitted to you, the best way you can do is leave our family and go somewhere, where is music great for your eyes.

I dont blame on you, just go right there where youll be happy with. Maybe Discover radio or somewhere.

Hello Rony-K
i appreciate every work of Ronny-K,and i follow because he gave effort to them i wish success for your works
regards

:grinning: Ronny K's productions :grinning:

awesome tune Ronny!
waitin' for release! \o/

a different style from what Ronny used to produce. kinda boring track. gets annoying after like the 2 minutes. great bass tho.

Back