• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
06. Blacklisted - Open The Floodgates (Uplifting mix) [Pulsar Dark]

Dutch Floodgates : Oosterschelde

:: BlacklistedOpen The Floodgates (Uplifting Mix) | Pulsar Dark ::

There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, SARAPHA, djwerd3fmfl, TeroA+, snoop+, Albert_An+, Lokki+, Trance Dreamer, Squall+, andycv83+, TranceCoult, Dan+

Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Iceland
What am I missing? I only recognize some of flags in flyer.

I was wondering the same thing. Quick research suggests that the 6th flag represents the Faroe Islands. I'm hoping that at least one of the dj's are from Iceland. Not sure though.
Hm. But I don't think that they are an independent country...

07. Emanuele Congeddu & Allam - Redemeer's Sundown (Original mix) [Blue Soho Recordings]

You made my morning much better with this set TeroA :mml::dance::mml::dance:

07. Emanuele Congeddu & Allam - Redemeer's Sundown (Original mix) [Blue Soho Recordings]

There are currently 30 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 20 guests)

danmark_ori, TeroA+, Lokki+, PeterSamFan, Trance Dreamer, SARAPHA, snoop+, djwerd3fmfl, Albert_An+, andycv83+

Interesting all the flags are essentially the same, wonder why.

08. Unbeat - Equilibrium (Original mix) [Aria Knights]

Interesting all the flags are essentially the same, wonder why.

read about history :book:

Flag of Denmark
Flag of Denmark
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :book:

Profile: The national flag of Denmark, Dannebrog, is red with a white Scandinavian cross that extends to the edges of the flag; the vertical part of the cross is shifted to the hoist side. The cross design of the Danish flag was subsequently adopted by the other Nordic countries; Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands, as well as the non-Nordic Scottish regions of Shetland and Orkney.

Dannebrog is the oldest state flag in the world still in use by an independent nation.[¹] Prior to the use of Dannebrog, Danish forces are known to have used the raven banner.

dansk_flag.jpg

Back