Scotland In The Mix 001

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

CS1390675-02A-BIG.jpg

Just try to break me
Take everything away

Just try to shake me
Out of my place

Nothing’s created
And nothing is destroyed

Just try to tame me
There’s nothing you can change

There’s no explaining
And no one to blame

Nothings created
And nothing can destroy

I’ll never give this up
We’re all made of love
We’re all made of love

Take it away,
I’ll never give this up (No way to break)
Were all made of love (There isn’t a way)
Were all made of love

Take it away
I’ll never give this up (No way to break)
We’re all made of love (There isn’t a way)
We’re all made of love

Last edited:
And finally....

Above and Beyond Ft Zoe Johnston - Alchemy (Myon and Shane 54 Redemption Intro Mix)

Really enjoyed doing this and hope you've enjoyed listening, it's been a pleasure :bow:

And finally....

Above and Beyond Ft Zoe Johnston - Alchemy (Myon and Shane 54 Redemption Intro Mix)

Really enjoyed doing this and hope you've enjoyed listening, it's been a pleasure :bow:

nice set :thankyou:

01. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue vs Above & Beyond - Good Trapeze (Andromedha Collision)
02. Above & Beyond feat. Aruna pres. Velvetine - The Great Divide (Soundprank Remix) [Anjunabeats]
03. Andain - Promises (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Mix) [Black Hole]
04. Andrew Bayer feat. Molly Bancroft - Keep Your Secrets (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Mix) [Anjunabeats]
05. W&W - Manhattan (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
06. Signalrunners & Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Andrew Bayer - From the Earth (Breakfast Remix) [Anjunabeats]
08. Nitrous Oxide - Aurora (Sunny Lax Remix) [Anjunabeats]
09. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made of Love (Original Mix) [Flashover]
10. Mat Zo & Arty vs OceanLab - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)
11. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Alchemy (Myon & Shane 54 Redemption Intro Mix) [Anjunabeats]

:replay:

And finally....

Just coming back in now, and it was good to see everyone here who did listen in enjoyed your set :grinning:

And finally....

01. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue vs Above & Beyond - Good Trapeze (Andromedha Collision)
02. Above & Beyond feat. Aruna pres. Velvetine - The Great Divide (Soundprank Remix) [Anjunabeats]
03. Andain - Promises (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Mix) [Black Hole]
04. Andrew Bayer feat. Molly Bancroft - Keep Your Secrets (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Mix) [Anjunabeats]
05. W&W - Manhattan (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
06. Signalrunners & Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Andrew Bayer - From the Earth (Breakfast Remix) [Anjunabeats]
08. Nitrous Oxide - Aurora (Sunny Lax Remix) [Anjunabeats]
09. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made of Love (Original Mix) [Flashover]
10. Mat Zo & Arty vs OceanLab - Satellite Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup) [CDR]
11. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Alchemy (Myon & Shane 54 Redemption Intro Mix) [Anjunabeats]

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back