Scotland In The Mix 001

And a wee cheeky surprise next... Hope you like it. I done it live on 2 decks
The vocals in this mashup with 1998, that is? :blink:

21 Chris Gough - Scotland In The Mix 001 on AH.FM :book:

01. Shogun feat. Melissa Loretta - Skyfire [Armind]
02. DJs United - Remember Love (Love Parade 2010. We Will Not Forget.) [Armada Digital]
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix) [A State Of Trance]
04. Binary Finary vs Kathy Brown - Turn Me 1998 (Chris Gough's 2 Decks Only Mashup)

I did have a favoring for this Back 2 The Future Remix of this track last year whenever I did hear it :book:

02. DJs United - Remember Love (Love Parade 2010. We Will Not Forget.) [Armada Digital]
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix) [A State Of Trance]
04. Binary Finary vs Kathy Brown - Turn Me 1998 (Chris Gough's 2 Decks Only Mashup)
05. Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space (Cosmic Gate's Back 2 The Future Remix) [Black Hole]

I did have a favoring for this Back 2 The Future Remix of this track last year whenever I did hear it :book:

05. Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space (Cosmic Gate's Back 2 The Future Remix) [Black Hole]
Cosmic-Gate.jpg

With that cover, iam heading of to :sleeping:
Was fun see you all next time :wave:

Now follows my favorite segment of the mix. 4 stunning tracks
I take it the first of those 4 being this one :dance::dance::dance::dance:

05. Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space (Cosmic Gate's Back 2 The Future Remix) [Black Hole]
06. John O'Callaghan - Desert Orchid (Original Mix) [Subculture]

Oops, I didn't see that. So it's a middle-of-the-set thing for these 4 stunning tracks :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now for the 3rd, and with Eco playing the closing set at Trance United in NYC tonight :clap:

05. Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space (Cosmic Gate's Back 2 The Future Remix) [Black Hole]
06. John O'Callaghan - Desert Orchid (Original Mix) [Subculture]
07. Eco feat. Jeza - Over Paper Skies (Extended Mix) [A State Of Trance]

Back