Sebastian Brandt - Technology (Mikka's Remix)

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
The original is nice, and Kandi's is worth a look too, but the gem in this package is Mikka's mix. For any tech fans, this is a kickass track...and its not crappy tech like that Brian Kearny stuff that makes you go deaf...

And its a really trancy kind of techy sound...tech rocks in that it has a really slick mysterious sound to it...

im going wild over this track

:super: :super: :super: :super:

:super: :super: :super: :super:

Its "Mikkas" btw..

The remix of technology is one of Mikkas best remixes under that project.. The best remix from his Mikkas project, he has also sevral other projects, as "Backslash Vs. Mikkas" that produces hard dance/club tracks.. They have been signed with many differnt labels and have been working close together with Megara vs. Dj Lee for those who know who that is ;)

He's also in a not so known project called "Cave & Prey", not so much have come from them, but the few tracks there is are great. Trance/Tech songs with high finish!

But Kasper (as his real name is) did an amasing job on the Technology remix and I can assure you, there is more coming.. And's its gonna kick ass!

Its "Mikkas" btw..

The remix of technology is one of Mikkas best remixes under that project.. The best remix from his Mikkas project, he has also sevral other projects, as "Backslash Vs. Mikkas" that produces hard dance/club tracks.. They have been signed with many differnt labels and have been working close together with Megara vs. Dj Lee for those who know who that is ;)

He's also in a not so known project called "Cave & Prey", not so much have come from them, but the few tracks there is are great. Trance/Tech songs with high finish!

But Kasper (as his real name is) did an amasing job on the Technology remix and I can assure you, there is more coming.. And's its gonna kick ass!

For me his best track is In Absenthia :choon:

checked out some of his tracks on youtube/imeem, and they sound like hardstyle (not my cup of tea)

Yeah, In Absenthia is also a great track from him.. One of his other great tracks is "Full Effect".. Its a bit old now, but there's so much energy in it, its still awesome :super:

xruntime: What tracks did you listen to, as far as i know, non of his tracks are hardstyle?

Back