Set names?

Name for my sets: Jeffrey Source presents ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JeffreySource

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

I was wondering how y'all got the name of your sets? Is there a story behind it or does it just sound really cool (in your ears)?

Mine is currently Jillicious, named after my girlfriend and the word delicious.
But I'm looking for something more appealing to the public so I thought of a few names, but now I don't know which one to choose. So that's why I added the poll.... plz vote on what you think sounds best.

Thnx in advance!

Hi all!

I was wondering how y'all got the name of your sets? Is there a story behind it or does it just sound really cool (in your ears)?

Mine is currently Jillicious, named after my girlfriend and the word delicious.
But I'm looking for something more appealing to the public so I thought of a few names, but now I don't know which one to choose. So that's why I added the poll.... plz vote on what you think sounds best.

Thnx in advance!

I like most trance essence and after work (if your set is aired after work especially:) ).. I voted for trance essence..

i voted for Closest to Heaven...but i would actually prefer "Closer to Heaven" :) :mml:

I like most trance essence and after work (if your set is aired after work especially:) ).. I voted for trance essence..

Yeah that was the meaning of it... After Work that is. Getting chilled by Trance music after a hard day of work. The ultimate treatment.....

i voted for Closest to Heaven...but i would actually prefer "Closer to Heaven" :) :mml:

Hmmm good one... can't edit the poll without losing votes right?

well.. closer to heaven doesn't sound bad either.. it sounds better than "closest to heaven" for sure.. :grinning:

i voted Moonlight uplift, if the set is about uplifting as i think it is, it takes us to the moon flying:music:

Thnx for the votes and comments.... need more though to make a decission :)

i voted Moonlight uplift, if the set is about uplifting as i think it is, it takes us to the moon flying:music:

this word remind me the song which i hate so :p i voted for Trance Essence :)

After Work reminds me of a lunch or a nap

Lost reminds me of the series

Closer to Heaven reminds me of religion (and I m not religious)

Moonlight Uplift is very common

Trance Essence is more common

how about Trance Source? :) Or Trancemine (like goldmine :lol:)
or even Trance Virus (that sticks on your listeners like a virus :lol:)

ok ok I know, its obvious that I m very bored at work :p
anyway i voted for Closer to Heaven :cat:

bored already?/ not even noon there... :p

oh i was reffering to Moonlight Party :lol:
By Sharam? Not the best track, but I have listened to it many times. In other words.... I like the track :lol:

Thnx for the comments and additions... With After Work... I don't mean a nap or suck though. I mean after a hard day of work you go sit on a couch put on the music and get taken away... :choon: And Lost I did actually got from the series I am highly addicted to. It has so many meanings, which I like about the word...

its not a bad song just a bit overplayed and commercial too :p

By Sharam? Not the best track, but I have listened to it many times. In other words.... I like the track :lol:

Thnx for the comments and additions... With After Work... I don't mean a nap or suck though. I mean after a hard day of work you go sit on a couch put on the music and get taken away... :choon: And Lost I did actually got from the series I am highly addicted to. It has so many meanings, which I like about the word...

i know exactly what u meant with "After work" but trance is not only to be listened after a hard day at work imo... I enjoy trance all day long and esp. all night long :mml:

And to tell u the truth I have never been to a trance party right after work:) When I m off here, If I had a hard day, I wanna go home and chill out a lil first :grinning: Anyway it's your call :) I just posted what these phrases made me think of..

and btw GOOD music has no cheesy or less cheesy labels! Whatever u' ll call your sets if they are good ppl will listen to them :smile1:
Good luck :grinning:

i know exactly what u meant with "After work" but trance is not only to be listened after a hard day at work imo... I enjoy trance all day long and esp. all night long :mml:

And to tell u the truth I have never been to a trance party right after work:) When I m off here, If I had a hard day, I wanna go home and chill out a lil first :grinning: Anyway it's your call :) I just posted what these phrases made me think of..

and btw GOOD music has no cheesy or less cheesy labels! Whatever u' ll call your sets if they are good ppl will listen to them :smile1:
Good luck :grinning:

Cool! It's just different with each person. I always have my earplugs with me, sneaky, while working. Cause I NEED music. If I didn't got the change to listen music while working, no matter how exhausted I am... I am gonna bang when I'm back at home. But I see how you see it...

About the labels... I don't have the best sets, but they are descent enough to enjoy. I have found that out... my friends like it not because I am their friend. I just need another name then Jillicious to attract more people in downloading it... :hug:

Poll/Topic can be removed...! Thnx for voting and comments. I however thought up a new name which I'm gonna use... Amped Paradise.

Back