Sibylion - From Soul To Stave Radioshow 63 on AH.FM 04-06-2024

Migrated to Poland since almost 5 years so far after I also moved from south of Italy to northern part! I won't be surprised to know that also you are maybe Polish? Ahahah

Welcome bro!
ah, the Polish language seems a bit touch 2 learn, I know a bit sharper since a stranger here :ee: Hi :wave: what about your Polish skills, @LucasChasingDreams ? :bow: :good: Actually, I am Dutch. A few generations back: briefly Germany, the origin is Denmark though 😋

Ahahah considering that I love how she performs, you might expect this, but looks like not this time :lol: anyway I have a surprise for today, let me tell you only that I like to keep my promises and at the beginning of my adventure here in AhFM I promised one thing 😋
Ok - next time then! :good:

Can't wait! 😋

Me and Polish? 🤔 :hmmm: I need to learn it :book:
71Z6sApAa2L._AC_SX679_.jpg
:driver: Look what I just found :p :mml:

ah, the Polish language seems a bit touch 2 learn, I know a bit sharper since a stranger here :ee: Hi :wave: what about your Polish skills, @LucasChasingDreams ? :bow: :good: Actually, I am Dutch. A few generations back: briefly Germany, the origin is Denmark though 😋
Oh, well, the part "Denmark" in your nickname should have given already some indication to me.. anyway I see, everybody struggling with Polish here, also Poles, right @LucasChasingDreams ?.. ahahah

Oh, well, the part "Denmark" in your nickname should have given already some indication to me.. anyway I see, everybody struggling with Polish here, also Poles, right @LucasChasingDreams ?.. ahahah
:yes: :iagree: but you're smart :good: + touch & brave to start anew 4 a 2nd time :mml:

:mml: how do you select your tracks Sibylion? as there are so many ... :captain: :music:
Let's say that promos coming to my mailbox are helping me in my work and I always try my best to pick 13-14 tracks for each episode to concentrate in one hour.. and believe me, Mehdiy for the guest mix of tonight did even more than me in terms of how many tracks ahahah
The real challenge and at the same time the thing I love the most, is to condensate as many sub-genres of Trance in one set!

Back