Smileys

Status
Not open for further replies.

a'ndY

Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi,

AH has some awesome smileys I've never seen before! Some very basic ones are missing though, at least to my (mad) mind...

So, a :wink: smiley is missing, something like that
wink.gif

And, the classic smiley : ) which results in :) should look less "Haha, I just fu**ed with you"-like. It needs to look more friendly I think, this is more like the :biggrin: smiley. So I'm missing a smiley which looks something like this
happy.gif
This looks like "Hello Madam, may I help you across the street?" Nice, kind and sincere, while :) is spiteful and gloating.

I know these are awesome suggestions, no need to thank me *shakes hands with everyone*:thumbsup:

this one is the more friendly one also available :lol:

:smile1:

320px-SMirC-wink.svg.png

Can we change the quick access smiles on the right bar, while writing w/ advanced mode ?

I don't use many of them, so each time I've to press "more" button, wait for the page to open, select a smile from the huge list, close the page.... woah, waste of time...

Can I change the right bar (total 12) smiles ?

Can we change the quick access smiles on the right bar, while writing w/ advanced mode ?

I don't use many of them, so each time I've to press "more" button, wait for the page to open, select a smile from the huge list, close the page.... woah, waste of time...

Can I change the right bar (total 12) smiles ?

dont think you can change, i can only change it for all :)

i just remember the codes :p

Oh Dan you helped me so much today, thank you really..

Maybe you can take this issue into consideration.
There are more meaningful/useable smiles rather than :mask: for example.
Or :wink: or :bravo:or:miss:

This normal smile :smile: is essential imo.
Let me give you few examples which I observed that are very frequently in use; :wave: | :mml: | :dance: |:dancing:| :iagree: | :bananadance:|

I like this one a lot:mask:

That's got to be one of the best ones on here!

Abominus

Woooww some of the smiles has been changed!
Nice work buddy, now its more functional, thank u :hug:

what happened to this smiley. :grinning2: it got smaller now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back