Solarstone presents Pure Trance LIVE at ADE 2012 - an exclusive 8 hr Broadcast

I heard kai was back. No?

Kai Tracid
Kai Tracid
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kai Tracid

Aliases: Acut Genius, Aeon FX, Arrow, Attractor, The, Christian Phoenix, Computer Controlled, Formic Acid, K (2), Kai Franz, Kai MacDonald, Kenji Ogura, Mac Acid, Mac Music, TBA (5), Tek (2), Tyrone T.B., W.O.W.

Profile: German Trance DJ and producer. The name Tracid originates from the combination of the two music genres Trance and Acid. Owner of Trance Label Tracid Traxxx.

:: Kai Tracid - 4 Just 1 Day ::

B00007K38S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00007K38S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1359 Listeners ~ 04 Solarstone presents Pure Trance ADE - Daniel Kandi on AH.FM

:lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers:
The Perfect Match
:lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers::lovers:

(c) Polar

There are currently 166 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 114 guests)

danmark_ori, bostero111, piccoli+, Ognot+, rdevito+, soundbarrier+, double002, Dj oZo, Trance Dreamer, Folkman, cottonmouth+, cjart, Miss Glam+, Above1stBase+, Sanchos, Marone, blade999, PitBullek+, bjerre+, Combiner, Eduardo Freitas, alexanov, DJ Alex The Lion+, Maciejasd, mrm1988, hjop, Addicted23, 0Pluisje0, Brain, Trancelisteners, PSYEYE, maniax, kozlik88, stonek, Thomas m, Katadunkass+, avoice217+, dw285, Hudsonbreak+, anabuzz, zruda, Vempele, Cobi, xXxTrancesunxXx, Atmospherate, MasterXL, Vodkafans, endoscient, Nsoney, GStarr, john travolta junior, wasi

okayy, it'll be our secret :bully: :)

Wow, so you're here too! Never had the chance to say this but your music is ******* good, dude. Your remix of Only Desire is great. Keep it up the good work. :)

I heard kai was back. No?

Yes, yes, thank God... But none was mourning his absence! And imagine he released maybe a ton of quality music back then, and today most of them are considered classics! Tell me how many classics had Soundlift and some other guys released, and then make the comparisons :)

Back