Solarstone presents Pure Trance LIVE at ADE 2012 - an exclusive 8 hr Broadcast

Great set :)

I die when Solarstone plays Seven Cities maybe later ^^

If there is, I'd be one of them. The John O'Callaghan B2B Aly & Fila set at Best Buy Theater in September, and Paul Webster's recent visit over there 3 weeks ago does help.

hope is not like here, the only genre of music we listen in the clubs is house and Salsa:P :lol:

that's because i left clubbing here in my country some time ago, if i want to listen some trance in a club i need to travel to London :)

hope is not like here, the only genre of music we listen in the clubs is house and Salsa:P :lol:

that's because i left clubbing here in my country some time ago, if i want to listen some trance in a club i need to travel to London :)
London sure seems like the place to be for indoor Trance parties, except I can't travel outside the U.S. to do that yet :wall::lol:

facebook.com/note.php?note_id=409248365790799

Will not miss a second of this event. Massive respect for all involved. So awesome to hear Trance (deserves capitalization!) as warmup instead of the usual progressive. Shame was in side room with only few hundred people. I want to see pictures & video! #PURETRANCE FOREVER!

London sure seems like the place to be for indoor Trance parties, except I can't travel outside the U.S. to do that yet :wall::lol:

to be honest i prefer trance in a club and not in a big place, for one reason, trance was born in the clubs and it's a kind of music for clubs and not outdoors like a rock concert, trance is not the same, it's a club thing :)

Back