What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
also, hi everyone. Tuned in and partying hard! How are you all doing tonight/today?

10808461_309035619288710_220189437_n.jpg

also, hi everyone. Tuned in and partying hard! How are you all doing tonight/today?

:wave: getting late here :yawn: but enjoyed the live broadcast for hours by now :grinning:

That guy is f*cking nuts!! i wish i could attend an event where he's playing

I'm really conflicted. Askew is coming to Canada for the first time in God knows how many years, along side Patterson. It's in Toronto, so it's a 5 hour drive from Montreal. The problem though is that's it's on New Year's Eve

Reverse - Distant Destiny I think

:: Reverse - Distant Destiny :)hmmm: Remix?) | Vandit Records ::

There are currently 68 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 51 guests)

danmark_ori, Qp990Trance+, ceroUno, tunes07, checo, Nic Conroy, lufesoto+, DLN95, s3baman, EDMSTLcom, MrVrhgyiB, sonic rush, CM3FLY, just4trance+, jruge, Neil Coombes, ralexr1

Reverse - Distant Destiny I think

Yep, that's the one! I remember doing a rework of this and sending it to the Reverse guys. If my memory serves me well, I think they liked it. That melody is perfection!

I'm really conflicted. Askew is coming to Canada for the first time in God knows how many years, along side Patterson. It's in Toronto, so it's a 5 hour drive from Montreal. The problem though is that's it's on New Year's Eve

Ighh that's really a dilemma. Spending time with your relatives or going to Montreal.

I wish there were events like that here in ES on New Year's Eve. But that's too far to happen I'm sure.

Yep, that's the one! I remember doing a rework of this and sending it to the Reverse guys. If my memory serves me well, I think they liked it. That melody is perfection!

And why wasn't it released?

Simon Patterson - Us?

http://www.discogs.com/Sean-Tyas-Simon-Patterson-Somethins-Up-Us/release/1417712

Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson ‎– Somethin's Up & Us

Label: Reset Records (3) ‎– RS037
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Released: 25 Jul 2008
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

10483414833_82f28761a6_o.jpg

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 62 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 44 guests)

danmark_ori, checo, s3baman, Qp990Trance+, CICA9THC+, just4trance+, tunes07, DLN95, MrVrhgyiB, lizzyp29, Nic Conroy, ralexr1, a2thenthony+, ceroUno, CM3FLY, lufesoto+, EDMSTLcom, sonic rush

Checo you :devil:!! Fine, I'm taking Askew

Epic Subculture Broadcast....Massive massIve sets from everyone so far...JOC and Simon with trance at its best nowadays...

Back