Suncatcher & Exolight - Critical Exposure Radio 163 on AH.FM 27-03-2024

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

01. Mark Versluis feat. Emy Smith - Next To Me (Extended Mix)
02. Neev Kennedy & Raz Nitzan - Breakaway (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance]
03. CRITICAL TRACK: Ralphie B & Frank Waanders pres. Collide1 - Reach Out [Subculture]
04. Paul Denton - Tremor (Extended Mix) [WAO138?!]
05. Lost Witness vs Antillas & Dankann feat. Sarah Jane Neild - Chasing Rainbows (Harshil Kamdar Extended Remix) [Armada Captivating]
06. PITTARIUS CODE & Josie Sandfeld - Never To Believe (Extended Mix) [ZYX]
07. Joss Langdon - Axion (Extended Mix) [Extrema]
08. Giuseppe Greco - New World (Edu Bravo Extended Remix) [Silent Shore]
09. Dan Cooper & EllCavell - Mystic (Extended Mix) [Digital Society]
10. Manuel Le Saux & Inrayzex - Sunset At The Opera (Extended Mix) [Extrema]
11. Ronski Speed, Stargazers & Katty Heath - Follow My Heart (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance]
12. CRITICAL CLASSIC: Alex M.O.R.P.H., Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love feat. Sylvia Tosun (Vocal Mix) [Armada]

PITTARIUS CODE & JOSIE SANDFELD - Never To Believe​

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

PITTARIUS CODE & JOSIE SANDFELD - Never To Believe​

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Never To Believe

The German-Persian trance duo PITTARIUS CODE collaborate with the Danish singer & songwriter Josie Sandfeld for the emotional therapeutic 138 BPM vocal trance anthem Never To Believe. The solid foundation of pounding drums, thumping metallic kicks, energetic basslines and euphoric synthy melodic layers merged with Josie's exceptional voice that shines bright with her very emotional touching tone leading the track to its long and atmospheric breakdown with piano chords, airy pads and cinematic strings followed by break beat section underneath to keep the audience attention. The climax comes naturally with euphoric strings and highly infectious synths that highlight the epic heartbreaking performance by the very talented Josie Sandfeld. Never To Believe is the perfect medicine to shed a tear and sing a long on the dancefloor loudly and proudly. PITTARIUS CODE & Josie Sandfeld vocal beauty Never To Believe is out now on ZYX Trance.

Back