Sunrise Festival Luminosity Stage Live Recording 31-07-2013

many thanks for answer.. hour, please?

Was supposed to be 1:20 but the timetable on the AH.FM Facebook page said otherwise :unsure:

There were some problems when Jonas Steur started his set (Sound output problems I think).
That's why the original timetable changed a bit. Also Aly & Fila played earlier. So Kandi gave up some time so that Kearney could play a full 1.5 hours set.

What an epic Day/night it was !!!!!!

good evenig everyone! when the kearney set, please?
Again, I had the times posted on Page 4 :book:

So I mentioned before about figuring the times out for the 4 sets playing with Aly & Fila airing before Daniel Kandi. And checking to see that the duration of Kearney's set was near an hour & 30 I've mapped out the times to go like this

16:00 - 17:45 Jonas Steur
17:45 - 19:45 Aly & Fila
19:45 - 20:45 Daniel Kandi
20:45 - 22:15 Bryan Kearney

Had to formulate these out after seeing the AH.FM FB Page post what they thought how many minutes Jonas' set would be.

yeah great tracks :dance: Above1stBase do you have a tracklist? :)
Can't tell if this is some sort of mashing up with Apache or just Kandi adding in some more effects :ee::ee:

So far...

Sunrise Festival Luminosity Stage Live Recording - Daniel Kandi on AH.FM :book:

01. Aligator feat. Daniel Kandi with Julie Rugaard - The Perfect Match (Club Mix)
02. Susana & Dark Matters - Home (Daniel Kandi's Retrofit Mix)
03. Photographer - Tic Tac
04. ID - ID
05. Fisherman & Hawkins - Apache

Can't tell if this is some sort of mashing up with Apache or just Kandi adding in some more effects :ee::ee:

So far...

01. Aligator feat. Daniel Kandi with Julie Rugaard - The Perfect Match (Club Mix)
04. ID - ID

Effects I think, although start did seem a bit different.

There were some problems when Jonas Steur started his set (Sound output problems I think).
That's why the original timetable changed a bit. Also Aly & Fila played earlier. So Kandi gave up some time so that Kearney could play a full 1.5 hours set.

What an epic Day/night it was !!!!!!
I guess this also meant changes in the timetable for the non-broadcasted DJs as well? :book:

Kandi - Symphonica
After 6 tracks in... :dance::dance::dance::dance:

04. ID - ID
06. Daniel Kandi pres. Timmus - Symphonica

Sorry guys gotta go back to the other side!

NEW VOCAL EDITIONS with none other than the legendary DJ DOBOY!!! :love::love::love::love:

Brandt - Technology (Kandi remix)? Gonna check it out

And as I'd suspect, Smereka would jump in here to PM me about a certain track that needed to be filled out, in this case the 4th track :fishing:

04. Alse - Number One (Daniel Kandi Retro Remix)
06. Daniel Kandi pres. Timmus - Symphonica
07. ... ..... ......

Back