t4e - Beautiful Voices

just amazing!!! i love the selection!

pretty good vocal set, really enjoyed!!!! also have one of my best vocal tracks ever.. 09. Dogzilla – Without You Original Mix ... cant avoid thinking of when i was @ trance energy and markus played it.. i think most of the ppl in that lil stage were spanish friends... what an amazing day of my life!!!!!!! thx for add it to your set!!!!!!

but i have to say.... i think if those tracks would be released nowadays.... u wont like them at all!!!! cause some of them are like those pop trance tracks u like to hate lol for example the first one... sooo give a chance to some vocal tracks!!! they deserve it!!!!!!! hahahahahah :hug::hug:

pretty good vocal set, really enjoyed!!!! also have one of my best vocal tracks ever.. 09. Dogzilla – Without You Original Mix ... cant avoid thinking of when i was @ trance energy and markus played it.. i think most of the ppl in that lil stage were spanish friends... what an amazing day of my life!!!!!!! thx for add it to your set!!!!!!

but i have to say.... i think if those tracks would be released nowadays.... u wont like them at all!!!! cause some of them are like those pop trance tracks u like to hate lol for example the first one... sooo give a chance to some vocal tracks!!! they deserve it!!!!!!! hahahahahah :hug::hug:

but but...i do have a couple of new ones in there :p

thanks for the feedback :hug:

nice set T :hug:

thank you :) :hug:

I was listening to the mix and i have to say that the transitions are really good... exquisite quality! furthermore, check out my new "type of revolution" here on the station... i plan for it to be "hot." but nice work on both the playlist and Mix :grinning:

So many wonderful songs that I like all mixed in a way that I would do it myself. Great job! Keep up the good work.

Back