Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub)

anyone got a link to this track?

this is a very nice suprice for my ears this year!! the whole release contains many remixes for each different taste and this is good right?:grinning:

the dub version is nice as well for those who dont like the vocals but the paul miller vocal mix is good the vocals really made you high even that i am pretty sure most find it annoying at first whey they heard the track - the same happend to me the first time when i put original mix to listen anyway

:grinning:

this is a very nice suprice for my ears this year!! the whole release contains many remixes for each different taste and this is good right?:grinning:

the dub version is nice as well for those who dont like the vocals but the paul miller vocal mix is good the vocals really made you high even that i am pretty sure most find it annoying at first whey they heard the track - the same happend to me the first time when i put original mix to listen anyway

:grinning:
well the Paul Miller Dub is so freaking massive, thats 110% Choonage. the miller remix is the dub track with the vocals, dont really like how that sounds, i just like the Original Mix or the Paul Miller Dub:grinning:

Back