- Joined
- May 30, 2006
- Messages
- 425,018
- Reaction score
- 39,712
maybe they just switched accountI thought it was @cyalataque![]()

maybe they just switched accountI thought it was @cyalataque![]()

you know your classicsEasy - Tracey Carmen![]()

maybe they just switched account![]()

Talla was my trance teacheryou know your classics![]()

Of course! Lolnot sure if i told you, i did end up finding that silver heart necklace piece that looks like your ava, of course it was in a place i'd never forget

Talla 2XLC: a live set recording
Talla was my trance teacher![]()
one of the oldest Trance MP3 I got . . .Was he your school colleague?Talla 2XLC: a live set recordingone of the oldest Trance MP3 I got . . .


nah : I know his fatherWas he your school colleague?![]()

Why not. We are playing at your place or at my place?Would you like the next opponent to be Argentina?
![]()
At the River Plate stadiumWhy not. We are playing at your place or at my place?


in your country with a full stadiumWhy not. We are playing at your place or at my place?
