- Joined
- May 30, 2006
- Messages
- 424,995
- Reaction score
- 39,708
nah : I know his father![]()
Talla 2XLC was born on March 13, 1963, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. His real name is Andreas Tomalla.
nah : I know his father![]()
If we played there, Poland wouldn't even come out of the dressing room.At the River Plate stadium![]()

If we played there, Poland wouldn't even come out of the dressing room.![]()


1974

I know1974![]()
![]()
![]()
Then we played at the stadium in Rosario. There was no match in BA.
and 2nd leg at Stamford Bridge in London (my fav team Chelsea) HahaAt the River Plate stadium![]()

River Plate vs. Boca Juniors
Lewi scored![]()
Lewandowski lights up Warsaw as Poland put six past Romania | Flashscore.com
Poland picked up their first win in eight UEFA Nations League matches with a convincing 6-0 victory, which included a Robert Lewandowski hat-trick over 10-man Romania in Warsaw.www.flashscore.com

Deyna, Lato, Szarmach, Tomaszewski, Smolarek, Gorgoń, stars of those years (Poland team)1974![]()
![]()
![]()
