08. UDM - Tornado [Veritas]
09. Ronski Speed & Ana Criado - A Sign (Chris Metcalf Remix) [Adrian & Raz]
10. Allen Watts - Flashback [Monster]
11. Will Rees - Interlude [Kearnage]
12. Re:Locate & Robert Nickson - Venom (FG Noise Remix) [Amsterdam Trance]

Download:
Team 140 - The Trance Empire 210 143BPM Special on AH.FM 13-03-2016.mp3
http://yousaved.it/310C

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

What's the name of this track? "Ecstacy"? It's been around here for quite a while, it is so terrible and cheap-sounding that I'm actually starting liking it...

First up the playlist this week on our first 143BPM of 2016, last weeks massive Track of the Week from Mark Sherry. No nonsense here!

Trk 1 Mark Sherry Meets Space Frog Derb - Follow Me (Psybust Mix) [Outburst]

What's the name of this track? "Ecstacy"? It's been around here for quite a while, it is so terrible and cheap-sounding that I'm actually starting liking it...

haha it's a great track, remix of an older tune from Space Frog Derb, given the psy trance treatment from Mark Sherry.

Welcome to The Trance Empire by the way. Enjoy the ride!

haha it's a great track, remix of an older tune from Space Frog Derb, given the psy trance treatment from Mark Sherry.

Welcome to The Trance Empire by the way. Enjoy the ride!

Thanks, I see :) I am a trace fan who primarly enjoys uplifting trance with great melodies, and the core: which is a fading melody that fades and then continually wakes up. Although some other trance fans may enjoy also this kind of music (the new type advertised by AvB and others --> labels such as Who's afraid of 138), this is not for me personally. According to me this style branches off the structure of trance music way too much.

Some serious power here from Unbeat, love this, breakdown very similar to Askew Stresstest remix.

Trk 2 Unbeat - Human Error [Damaged]

Thanks, I see :) I am a trace fan who primarly enjoys uplifting trance with great melodies, and the core: which is a fading melody that fades and then continually wakes up. Although some other trance fans may enjoy also this kind of music (the new type advertised by AvB and others --> labels such as Who's afraid of 138), this is not for me personally. According to me this style branches off the structure of trance music way too much.

Very descriptive, thank you for sharing :)

Going back to January this year

Trk 3 Warren Adam - Kay9 [Kearnage]

doing fine, thanks ! :beer2: and how are you these days ? :cap:

all good here man, just keepin' on going. Hope you like the full show, 2 hours will be on Soundcloud tomorrow - extended classic selection too ;)

A fine tune here from Blue Soho

Trk 4 Future Antics - Reflections [Blue Soho]

Back