What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
10. Kaimo K. vs Cold Rush & Katty Heath - Here I Am (Original Mix)

:: Kaimo K vs Cold Rush & Katty Heath - Here I Am (Original Mix) | Amsterdam Trance Records ::

16046358185_4e1e134187_o.jpg

welcome back Danmark :) how are the kitties and yourself? :):hug:

had to sleep a few hours earlier ! :ee: then I went for both cats: blacky waiting for my door and :bumpit: immediately jumped in. Food inside yet: when I encouraged her to join me, she joined me outdoors again: through strong wind and a bit rainy :good: The other cat, Liana, soon found us and the three of us walking our daily round through the neighborhood :wub: the moments I love most :love: Now all is done: both cats asleep and I returned after a coffee at the ChenMing V computer :choon: How has your day been, piccoli: able to listen at work ? :cap:

geting ready for the big event? i feel a bit rusty:lol::lol::lol:

:devil: Of course, I can imagine. Practice, practise, practise, piccoli :grinning2: considering, you got quite a nice postcount (experience :bow:) you're still one of the biggest spammers around :grinning:

Flynn & Denton and Audrey Gallagher - Say My Name (A & Z remix)

I wish you all a fantastic X-Mas time and a massive New Years Eve.
Hope you like my current sound. Hugs and see you soon somewhere on this planet. -JvD-

Thanks for the energetic and emotional mix Jorn. Happy holidays to you as well :dance:

I wish you all a fantastic X-Mas time and a massive New Years Eve.
Hope you like my current sound. Hugs and see you soon somewhere on this planet. -JvD-

dag Jorn ! By now already I do wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year ! :super: And about your current set... no complaints :w00t: :good: Jorn ! :bravo:

:devil: Of course, I can imagine. Practice, practise, practise, piccoli :grinning2: considering, you got quite a nice postcount (experience :bow:) you're still one of the biggest spammers around :grinning:

Well, I haven't seen the Queen of spam in a while, so Piccoli is pretty much left to himself (I'm not counting you tracklist spammers in this :p)

Flynn & Denton and Audrey Gallagher - Say My Name (A & Z remix)

:: Flynn & Denton and Audrey Gallagher - Say My Name (A & Z Remix) | Subculture ::

Here I am,
Faded and frayed,
But I'm not afraid,
To say my name,
To take the blame,
To start again.

Memories,
Bury them deep,
Bury them deep,
And say my name,
Take the blame and start again.

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 41 guests)

danmark_ori, piccoli+, SARAPHA, Trance Dreamer, djwerd3fmfl, DefromantIsh, CICA9THC+, Vempele, ralexr1, sqrs, hristobankov

I listened to Suckley an about 45 minutes of Simon before I passed out in my bed :). I found the sound was OK, but the mics were not close enough to the crowd to hear them when the volume was turned down.
Mics were onstage, which is quite high, & they were set back too far. For some reason the crowd wasn't very loud or wild, although they still liked it. I've seen much wilder & louder there. But you heard the crowd some right? Was the music clear & loud enough? I hope links are released so I can relisten.

01. Shogun - Laputa (Original Mix)
02. Ben Gold - Atomic (Original Mix)
03. Lange - Destination Anywhere (Johnny Yono Remix)
04. Tau - Mahayana (James Poulton Remix)
05. Dash Berlin ft. Roxanne Emery - Shelter (Photographer Remix)
06. Svenson & Gielen - Twisted (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
07. Armin van Buuren - Communication (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
08. Mohamed Ragab ft. Eli - Passionflower (ReOrder Remix)
09. Mark Dior - Aphelion (Original Mix)
11. Flynn & Denton - Say My Name (A&Z Remix)

Last track

12. Fieldwork - This Is Not The End (Talla 2XLC 138 Rework)

back now thanks s3baman :beer2:

:good: welcome back CICA9THC ! Imho: always good as there's some ' pool ' of available people wanting to present. Any time :cap:

01. Shogun - Laputa (Original Mix)
02. Ben Gold - Atomic (Original Mix)
03. Lange - Destination Anywhere (Johnny Yono Remix)
04. Tau - Mahayana (James Poulton Remix)
05. Dash Berlin ft. Roxanne Emery - Shelter (Photographer Remix)
06. Svenson & Gielen - Twisted (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
07. Armin van Buuren - Communication (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
08. Mohamed Ragab ft. Eli - Passionflower (ReOrder Remix)
09. Mark Dior - Aphelion (Original Mix)
11. Flynn & Denton - Say My Name (A&Z Remix)

Last track

12. Fieldwork - This Is Not The End (Talla 2XLC 138 Rework)
:good: Quite the set ! :super: :replay: :thankyou: :choon:

:: Shogun - Laputa (Original Mix) | Armind ::

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 47 guests)

danmark_ori, Trance Dreamer, CICA9THC+, SARAPHA, DefromantIsh, s3baman+, piccoli+, djwerd3fmfl, ralexr1

had to sleep a few hours earlier ! :ee: then I went for both cats: blacky waiting for my door and :bumpit: immediately jumped in. Food inside yet: when I encouraged her to join me, she joined me outdoors again: through strong wind and a bit rainy :good: The other cat, Liana, soon found us and the three of us walking our daily round through the neighborhood :wub: the moments I love most :love: Now all is done: both cats asleep and I returned after a coffee at the ChenMing V computer :choon: How has your day been, piccoli: able to listen at work ? :cap:

yes @ work lieaving right now, see you around Danmark:)

glado to know you and the kitties are ok :)

Back