Techno / Trance / Dance tracks with no vocals

A

AlexXdude

Hey guys, I'm mixing together a set for a friend's party and I'm looking for some good techno / trance / dance tracks that don't have vocals. I've already thrown in a couple of songs with lyrics, but I'm looking to try and balance it out, the problem is my mind is completely failing me right now and it's been a long night, with alot of drinking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:) im sure other djs will comment
beatport you can pre listen to tracks

krolik said:
Strange request :|

Hahah, sorry if it didn't make much sense, I'm surprised I managed to post that with a minimal amount of errors. Anyway, I just wanted a few titles of tracks that were good, but didn't necessarily have vocals in them is all.

Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (nu-nrg remix) i high pumpin up song

Upload tracks

I could help you. Tech-trance/trance andr progressive.

Am i allowed to upload tracks and place thelinks here? Dan.. ?

there's one and only house track i love.. not ypical house though lcheck it out:
Deep Throat! don't know the artist's name

there are a lot of trance/techno DUB tunes..
I'll collect them for you soon

why would you want to play songs without vocals, i mean those are the ones that get the party started and keep it going, take example of PVD-Nothing but You, great song, has vocals but theyre not in your face, i suggest you use songs like that, my favorite atm which u wont find anywhere sadly is the new andy moor vs orkidea track, but an awesome trance track would micro de govia-vital spark

why would you want to play songs without vocals, i mean those are the ones that get the party started and keep it going, take example of PVD-Nothing but You, great song, has vocals but theyre not in your face, i suggest you use songs like that, my favorite atm which u wont find anywhere sadly is the new andy moor vs orkidea track, but an awesome trance track would micro de govia-vital spark

:dito:
I agree with van on this one, I love tracks that have nice vocals, sometimes I get bored of just the beats, it sounds the same after a while listening to it. But when you have vocals in the tracks its beautiful.

Back