TEKNO presents Sound Escalation 100 on AH.FM 31-10-2016

02 Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Sound Escalation 100 on AH.FM 31-10-2016

01. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Song And The Moon - Don't Talk Away The Magic [VANDIT Records]
02. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Eureka [VANDIT Records]
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden with Tiff Lacey - Dreamcatcher [VANDIT Records]
04. Dan Stone - Macy [Future Sound Of Egypt]
05. Memory Loss - Kizuna [Black Hole Recordings]
06. Heatbeat - Test Your Might [Armada Captivating]

07. Sean Tyas - Swimming In Acid [VII]

The%2Bkeys%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bunseen%2Bare%2B5%2Band%2Bnone%2Bknows%2Bthem%2Bbut%2BAllah.gif

:dance: :dance3: :dance:

01. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Song And The Moon - Don't Talk Away The Magic [VANDIT Records]
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden with Tiff Lacey - Dreamcatcher [VANDIT Records]

Polar, JDias, want to tracklisting Tekno's part?

Me myself : I am glad with any help from anyone presenting a(ny) tracklist :good: I've presented so many during the years, I don't feel like presenting when anyone else wants to :grinning2: Any volunteers ? :cap:

Me myself : I am glad with any help from anyone presenting a(ny) tracklist :good: I've presented so many during the years, I don't feel like presenting when anyone else wants to :grinning2: Any volunteers ? :cap:

I don't mind but you have to put the images like you always do ehehehe
:beer2:

yeah anybody who wants... but i going for food, not only milk this time will take longer :P

08. Starpicker - The Traveller [GO On Air]

I would polar but busy the now with just about to put my daughter to sleep , maybe later on with vini vici etc :grinning: :)

its been a while since i done a TL saying that :lolz: :P :)

I would polar but busy the now with just about to put my daughter to sleep , maybe later on with vini vici etc :grinning: :)

its been a while since i done a TL saying that :lolz: :P :)

:good: ah, you will manage. PM me when you're ready :cap:

09. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Claire Willis - Always Be [VANDIT Records]

I don't mind but you have to put the images like you always do ehehehe
:beer2:

it's the preparation, administration, downloading, renaming, uploading, decribing / labelling both on-line and off-line, before dropping 4 the first time. Once archived, it's easy. But it takes me about 11 - 15 minutes before having finished 1 item in total :cap: At times it takes more: to compare different sources, for instance.

09. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Claire Willis - Always Be [VANDIT Records]

:: Release: Not All Superheroes Wear Capes by Alex M.O.R.P.H. | Vandit Records ::
~ Track 08: Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Claire Willis - Always Be (3:23) ~

it's the preparation, administration, downloading, renaming, uploading, decribing / labelling both on-line and off-line, before dropping 4 the first time. Once archived, it's easy. But it takes me about 11 - 15 minutes before having finished 1 item in total :cap: At times it takes more: to compare different sources, for instance.

Your Always Appreciated in doing that Polar , its not easy thats for sure but you do it well man :) :grinning2: :)

Back